Searching a very special Bonopic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Glory

Babyface
Hello!

I have seen a Picture of Bono when he´s quite young, it´s black and white and he is laying on his back. I think he wears sunglasses. I can´t explain it very well but I want to see it again!

Anyone who knows??

Young as in Zoo young or earlier?

1d3c5a12.jpg

digsy said:

holy crap :ohmy: :faint:

Naughty boy :shame:

Bob Hewson himself stopped his boy from doing this part of the show anymore. It was an act during "Babyface" for 3 shows on the European tour which ended in simulated sex. Bob told him not to do it anymore, and he listened.

I also want to know 'how young', I've never seen a pic of Bono pre-JT in shades.

U2Kitten said:

Bob Hewson himself stopped his boy from doing this part of the show anymore. It was an act during "Babyface" for 3 shows on the European tour which ended in simulated sex. Bob told him not to do it anymore, and he listened.

really??
did you saw it once?
with someone out of the crowd?:cool:

Very nice pics! I think I prefer him lying on his back!! But none of them is the picture I'm looking for. :drool:

I haven't seen U2granny's big pic either, it's cute! He wasn't wearing shades and had to use his arms to keep from staring at the sun!;)

Bono is extra sexy in the pictures from the shooting of the video Desire.:drool:

I couldn't find Granny's so I was making my first scan from the book “U2 and I” (and that's why I’ll post it anyway).

BonoDesireBWCorbijn.jpg

I will keep my thoughts to myself on that last pic, LostAtMoon.

Thanks. :combust:

Achtung_Meggie said:
1991readinginafield.jpg

Here's one of my favorites. He's not wearing sunglasses, but he is fairly young.
Very nice pic!

It looks a little bit like the one I'm looking for, but in that picture his face is towards the camera

u2granny said:
Oh thank you ! that is the right picture! Very good work! I think he looks fantastic in the picture! Does anyone know when it was taken?? Maybe later than I said??

Glory said:
Oh thank you ! that is the right picture! Very good work! I think he looks fantastic in the picture! Does anyone know when it was taken?? Maybe later than I said??

According to the book it was backstage in 1992. Here's a couple more of the dress. This one was taken the next year.

29dd2d80.jpg

Last edited:
There's even another one of that series but :banghead: I can't find it in my photobucketalbum, I must have saved it somewhere else though.

it's similar to the last one but bono is one the phone (or at least fakes it)

I believe it made a series of Anton pics in Rolling stone, Bono commented that it was at the end of the tour and that some booze may have been taken. (obviously:wink:)
He also said he was prolly on the phone with Ali to ask her for some aspirin.
The pic was taken in his own home by the way.

If I ever find it, I'll post it here.

u2granny said:

Are those regular galsses that Bono is wearing? I've often wondered if he has to wear prescription glasses. Is that what those are?

:edge: : "I apologize for Bono's behavior. It's just that he's such a handful."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom