Sealed With a Kiss!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yes, they're into each other alright..
Um! I mean...

Does kissing his sholder count? :wink:
bite-1.jpg

wendi said:

haha the man has the patience of a saint. I know I couldn't possibly keep playing guitar or keep a straight face with Bono hanging off me, kissing me etc (and I mean that in a serious way not :drool: way!!)

Gotta love them both!

gluey said:

haha the man has the patience of a saint. I know I couldn't possibly keep playing guitar or keep a straight face with Bono hanging off me, kissing me etc (and I mean that in a serious way not :drool: way!!)

Gotta love them both!

Something tells me the boys have devised good ways of tuning Bono out :wink:

Kristin Machina said:
...or kissing shinies?
0ad265ef.jpg

Kristin Machina, where did you get his pic? On which thread or link? Or maybe it's your own?
I've been looking for it, since this photo is the one hanging in Sun Studios, of Bono kissing the microphone that Elvis really used for his recordings at Sun Studios when he first started out. My photo unfortunately turned out very blurry, and I'm looking for the others too.

u2bonogirl said:

:lol: That woman has nerves of steel! If that was my husband I would be hauling him off by the ear :yikes:

After all, she's got 25 years to build those nerves... :wink:

MsPurrl said:

She probably does--she must be accustomed to it by now. :wink: I wonder: does she call him "Paul" or "Bono"?

I read somewhere that she calls him "B". And he has stated that no one calls him Paul and he doesn't want to be called Paul.

So if you ever run into him don't say Hi Paul. :huh:

JCOSTER said:
And he has stated that no one calls him Paul and he doesn't want to be called Paul.

So if you ever run into him don't say Hi Paul. :huh:

:yes: Yeah, I've got this clip from an interview (somewhere! :huh: ) where he's telling that his full name is Paul David Hewson, but only his dad calls him Paul (interview is from before Bob died!), so he doesn't like being called Paul because when being called Paul he automatically thinks he's done something wrong, cos his farther is the only one still using that name!

Sorry of going a bit off topic here, but on a sidenote I just find it very, very cool that Edges' mother calls him Edge too! :cute: :D

Merc said:

:yes: Yeah, I've got this clip from an interview (somewhere! :huh: ) where he's telling that his full name is Paul David Hewson, but only his dad calls him Paul (interview is from before Bob died!), so he doesn't like being called Paul because when being called Paul he automatically thinks he's done something wrong, cos his farther is the only one still using that name!

Sorry of going a bit off topic here, but on a sidenote I just find it very, very cool that Edges' mother calls him Edge too! :cute: :D

dosen't the band call Edge , Reg I read somewhere in a interview that when Edge arrived no one called him Edge , but he didn't say what they called him ? :scratch:

In the book "U2 at the end of the world", it does mention a couple of times that the band calls him Reg, but they call him Edge too...and yeah that is cute how him Mum calls him Edge too! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom