Scruffy/shirtless/scantily clad Adam thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by bono-vox:
Those yummy pics

*think im turning into a fully fledged Adam fanatic...but then theres Larry too....ooooooh
biggrin.gif

i'm crazy for them both. but adam is always first.

Originally posted by JennyBean:
Great pics guys! I must admit elizabeth, you have definitely converted me to a full-fledged Adam fan!!
smile.gif
Jen

hooray! join the club!!!

*dances away, waving AdamPants in the air, leading a congo line of happy PLEBA ladies*

This is a modified version of one of Otto Kissinger's pics that my friend sent me
33334%3B8323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A7%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232378%3A86777nu0mrj

This was my first U2 show (SJ2, April 2001) and that's my friend and me in the red box. I can sympathize with the pants thing, Elizabeth because the first thing I said to my friend after U2 took the stage was "I want those pants." It was also kinda wierd because I happened to be wearing a pair of crazy red/black pants at that show and I hadn't even seen any Elevation pics before then.

------------------
I had the loudest mouth. When we formed the group, I was the lead guitar player, singer and songwriter. Nobody talked back at first. But then they talked me out of being lead guitar player and into being the rythm guitar player and into just being the singer. And then they tried to talk me out of being the singer and into being the manager. But I held on to that. Arrogance may have been the reason. - Bono

As a vehicle it has its limitations: it probably wouldn't get you to work and back. But it could make someone a fantastic cocktail bar. - Edge on the lemon

Originally posted by elizabeth:
*eliz blows kisses and waves at the pants*

*adam waves back, thinking it's for him*

*eliz continues waving at pants*

you are too funny! hehe....waving at the pants and not the man! hehehehehehe...I can't stop giggling uncontrollably! I like this thread!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by elizabeth:
YAY!

my friend finally got his pics from tampa up on his webpage....he dedicated this one to me!!

img009b.jpg

Holy smeg! These are great pants, man. I've seen the red-and-black ones, but these are new, I think. Thanks for posting this!
biggrin.gif

izzy (hm, they look paint-spattered)

------------------
you are allowed to shoot me if my sig gets over five lines.
Perpetual Newbie in the ScottPhisto Society
"I invented cool. And you're on a boat with me." -Larry Mullen, Jr. (at Sellafield)
"Some artists become dull when they stop drinking or drugging, but Adam's not one of them. He's his old self. He loses none of his rubber-band-shooting,water-gun-squirting, public-disrobing spirit when he doesn't drink." - Bono

Originally posted by On The Edge:

We can't get sick of this one right?
sarong.jpg

NEVA!!!!

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom