Screen cap request- Zoo TV starfield - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-05-2006, 02:46 AM   #1
CMM
War Child
 
CMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In the alley beating the tar of out MSN Messenger 2009 with a crowbar
Posts: 900
Local Time: 06:48 AM
Screen cap request- Zoo TV starfield

Screen cap request of Love Is Blindness, ZOO TV Live from Sydney. Please be sure to include images of the star field by itself, as this is important for an obsessive art project. Thank you.
__________________

CMM is offline  
Old 07-05-2006, 05:32 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict
 
DreamOutLoud13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hell For Certain, Kentucky
Posts: 15,088
Local Time: 08:48 AM
I took some caps of the starfield on it's own, but they're pretty small unfortunately:











And then I tried enlarging the caps, but that may have taken away a bit of the clarity:









__________________

DreamOutLoud13 is offline  
Old 07-05-2006, 06:29 PM   #3
CMM
War Child
 
CMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In the alley beating the tar of out MSN Messenger 2009 with a crowbar
Posts: 900
Local Time: 06:48 AM
Oooh, thank you so much!

You've made my friend's day. She says you're her heroine and you earn extra gold stars.
CMM is offline  
Old 07-06-2006, 09:24 AM   #4
Refugee
 
bridgit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,582
Local Time: 06:48 AM




bridgit is offline  
Old 07-06-2006, 07:57 PM   #5
Acrobat
 
PopDaisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Heartland USA
Posts: 373
Local Time: 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by CMM
Oooh, thank you so much!

You've made my friend's day. She says you're her heroine and you earn extra gold stars.
Please tell Your Friend that we will be waiting anxiously for the results of this art project. Oh, and if she could post it online very soon in a very convenient place we'd be even more grateful. Some of us are not very patient.

PopDaisy is offline  
Old 07-07-2006, 02:30 AM   #6
CMM
War Child
 
CMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In the alley beating the tar of out MSN Messenger 2009 with a crowbar
Posts: 900
Local Time: 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by PopDaisy


Please tell Your Friend that we will be waiting anxiously for the results of this art project. Oh, and if she could post it online very soon in a very convenient place we'd be even more grateful. Some of us are not very patient.


lol


She's got a couple in the pipes.

One is done, it was a sort of header picture for her website.

http://amymyers.250free.com/crafts3.htm

She showed me a WIP for another project. I will definitely put that up when she's done.
CMM is offline  
Old 07-07-2006, 03:39 PM   #7
Acrobat
 
PopDaisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Heartland USA
Posts: 373
Local Time: 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by CMM



lol


She's got a couple in the pipes.

One is done, it was a sort of header picture for her website.

http://amymyers.250free.com/crafts3.htm

She showed me a WIP for another project. I will definitely put that up when she's done.
Oooh, nice stuff! However, I was certain you were referring to another artistic friend who lives in the Midwest.

We'll shine like stars in the summer sky...

PopDaisy is offline  
Old 07-07-2006, 06:13 PM   #8
Blue Crack Addict
 
DreamOutLoud13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hell For Certain, Kentucky
Posts: 15,088
Local Time: 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bridgit
So much better than mine! I am definitely saving this, thank you.
DreamOutLoud13 is offline  
Old 07-08-2006, 05:37 AM   #9
CMM
War Child
 
CMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In the alley beating the tar of out MSN Messenger 2009 with a crowbar
Posts: 900
Local Time: 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by PopDaisy


Oooh, nice stuff! However, I was certain you were referring to another artistic friend who lives in the Midwest.

We'll shine like stars in the summer sky...



lol


Not quite.

I think she probably would've asked someone closer to the PLEBA core, tho.
CMM is offline  
Old 07-08-2006, 03:19 PM   #10
CMM
War Child
 
CMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In the alley beating the tar of out MSN Messenger 2009 with a crowbar
Posts: 900
Local Time: 06:48 AM
Okay, here's a page with some of my friend's experimentations.


http://amymyers.250free.com/u2stuff.htm
__________________

CMM is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×