School has taken over my world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
::nods::Ok, just to let you all know I will only be able to get around here on the weekends or after school or anytime I get. School, Newspaper staff, and Volleyball[I still dont know why I signed up]has taken over my world. I aint leaving here, just wanted to know why I havent posted as much lately. :rant:

BiP:coocoo:

Sorry ye won't be around as much....

but it's good to be involved in stuff like that. Sometimes in high school when I had SO much work I looked forward to going to school just because I knew I had drama rehearsal or something like that after classes :tongue: If you don't get along with school, then clubs and stuff makes it more bearable

MonaVox said:
Sorry ye won't be around as much....

but it's good to be involved in stuff like that. Sometimes in high school when I had SO much work I looked forward to going to school just because I knew I had drama rehearsal or something like that after classes :tongue: If you don't get along with school, then clubs and stuff makes it more bearable

Thats true. I found school completely unbearable. So maybe taking part in an outside activity makes it less academic and more enjoyable :D

Back
Top Bottom