Scented candles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I just got into them. I love them! My favorites are Vanilla cookies and Spiced apple. I like the flower scents but they don't seem to spread around the room strongly enough. What are your favorites?

wertsie said:
:drool: :lmao: The Bono candle!

My friend Matt had that car air freshener hanging in his car.

BC: *gets in the car* Oh my God, your car smells like Bono!!!!

Matt: Uhh...that's great...

:laugh:

I also :heart: Buttercream...makes me hungry for cake though! :drool: Cherry candles really do it for me too.

Buttercream is good and I LOVE the smell of lilac but I haven't found a candle that puts out a strong enough scent. But that's the air freshener I have in my car right now!

What is the Bono candle? ;)

At first I thought that thread was old, because of the Bono Candle thingy, lol.

Is there a story beind the Bono candle? :der:

My favorite are Illuminations candles. They make my whole apartment smell SO good!! :heart:

fc1_illume_poundcake_xl.jpg

Pound Cake :drool:

I love candles but my allergies don't :mad: so I can't be around them too much.

I love anything fruity from Bath and Body works, especially Sun Ripened Rapsberry & Cucumber Melon. Those two don't make me sneeze :) :smells yummy:

I have been buying candles forever! I used to buy the blueberry one from KMart many moons ago. *feels old*

I go through stages from fruity to floral to spicey to the cake/cookie ones. I like them all really. :hyper:

Right now I have the Bridgewater Candle Company "Indian Paintbrush" it smells wonderful!

I can't wait till I get my own place just so I can fill it with candles! I have two on my desk with me now and one on my window sill...but we're not technically supposed to light candles in on-campus housing so you kinda have to do it on the sly...:wink:

Ok I don't actually own the "bono candle" becasue the smell of the Yankee Candle stre makes me want to retch...BUT...I believe someone who was close enough to smell Bono at some point during their last tour, went into the YC store and said the "Midsummers Night Dream" candle smells like our very own Mr. Shades.

I think...

not quite...lies is the one who told me, so i might be a bit off...but someone she was talking to managed to get a hold of the leather vest he wore during jt era...she was trying to describe the smell to lies, and she told her it was like midsummer's night from yankee candle...needless to say, that was the root of the bonocandle...i have one on the shelf above my computer...it's very nice...but it doesn't smell much like bono now...now bono smells much more sweet :)

Stories for Boys said:
not quite...lies is the one who told me, so i might be a bit off...but someone she was talking to managed to get a hold of the leather vest he wore during jt era...she was trying to describe the smell to lies, and she told her it was like midsummer's night from yankee candle...needless to say, that was the root of the bonocandle...

Yeah...what she said...

:reject:

:sexywink:

Stories for Boys said:
not quite...lies is the one who told me, so i might be a bit off...but someone she was talking to managed to get a hold of the leather vest he wore during jt era...she was trying to describe the smell to lies, and she told her it was like midsummer's night from yankee candle...needless to say, that was the root of the bonocandle...i have one on the shelf above my computer...it's very nice...but it doesn't smell much like bono now...now bono smells much more sweet :)

:hmm: So now we need to figure out a new candle scent...

I wouldn't be able to give any input yet...maybe after this summer!

Back
Top Bottom