Scavenger Hunt Results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elizabeth

New Yorker
OK - I am doing this without the consent of ALL of my organizer partners. But i think we all got pretty busy this year (winter break just leaves so much time for mindless script writing and pic-doctoring.)

Anyway, if you did anything for the scavenger hunt, put it in THIS THREAD.

Then everyone who reads this and wants to vote....well, send me an email as to what you think the best submissions are!!! Just pick and choose....go for it. Deadline for posting and voting: Sunday night(EST)....Feb 17.

Send votes to: e.pagel@verizon.net

The scavenger hunt will have a new look next week!! More fun, less stress, stranger prizes.

Here's a picture submission from Miss Zooropa and I... Bono hangin' ten.... ;-)

31538943303_0_ALB.jpg

[This message has been edited by ZooGrl (edited 02-11-2002).]

I will get the one pic we have up here soon.

here are our haiku submissions:

Mullet or buzz cut
the hair is never the soul
Bono! Sing for me!

and maybe something for adam

a cloud of thick smoke
a deep sound i feel inside
a poptart in pants

and for edge

a cap on his top
the man's a genius they shout
his guitar can cry

and finally larry

hit me oh hitman
he beats the drums its heaven
or is that his smile

Originally posted by elizabeth:
and maybe something for adam

a cloud of thick smoke
a deep sound i feel inside
a poptart in pants

A poptart in pants! I loveth!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Captioned Pic:

BonoSheep.jpg

Bono: Ha ha, that's a pretty cool invention, Edge! But seriously now, change Larry back...

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 02-11-2002).]

"Discotheque"
Bono Edge real close
Thrusting at camera too
But Village People

"Ruffles"
The shirt is flowing
I wonder about a tie
Fetish *thud* happens

"Second row, Salt Lake City"
'Dude this is so right'
Second row Salt Lake City
Elevation wait

~~~

Fired From Fire, about being fired for somehow bringing the building you work in down.

Calling, calling, My job gives no slack
Calling, calling, I won't be going back
I was fired, fired
I was fired, fired

Calling, calling, my boss is turning red
Calling, calling, With a hand of lead
I was fired, oh oh oh oh, fired, oh oh oh oh

It looks dire inside,
the building's falling over
They're firing me,
we had a fallout
I'm being fired, fired
I'm going home

Calling, calling, the walls are falling down
Calling calling, the ceiling's on the ground
So I'm fired, oh oh oh oh, fired, oh oh oh oh

It looks dire inside,
They're firing me,
we had a fallout

It looks dire inside,
So I'm fired, fired
I'm going home...

Big Distraction From a No Doubt song, about U2.

No concentration
Everything before's like lore
I've got myself snagged on you
No self-control

Now all that I wanna do
is simply listen to you
and it's causing a strife

Now I can chisle
chisle a built-up wall
My parents are pained but positive
"From now on..."

The memory sickens me
I think we can live comfortably
for the rest of our lives

What a ride

So sure the situation seems foolish
But I don't care

You're my big distraction
Like a companion
I'm falling fast
Like an avalanch

My love is fervet
A salve to a slave
Thank God for your hopeful art
and for mutual feelings

Oh, look how it's balanced now
Maybe this'll settle down...
Oh, not for your life

What a ride

But I don't care

Like a companion
I'm falling fast
Like an avalanch

Oh, look how it's balanced now
Maybe this'll settle down...
Oh, not for your life
Liiiiiiffffffeeee Strrrriiiiiiiifffffeeee

What a ride

But I don't care

Like a companion
I'm falling fast
Like an avalanch

In A Little While About Pleba.

In a little while
Surely you'll be mine
In a little while... you'll be there
In a little while
This page will load no more
It'll be hot, love

I take a deep breath
This seems to have no end
You crawl, you crawl and I moan
When will you be there?

In a little while
You will load like a breeze
Friday night clicking to Saturday, on my knees
This guy, this guy he's fine
Well it's been loading since,
Since it was

A little earlier, oh my eyes
When I first saw this thread I pushed on by
But my, my how it's grown
Now it's been, it's been... a little while

ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Slow down my beating heart
A girl dreams one day of Fly
A girl goes online, will not say goodbye
Waits for a pic through the night
And refuses to bail, though it's almost light
Turn it on, turn it on, you turn me on

Too slowly, too slowly love

Quotes...

Funny:

"It's a tough life being a pop star. You know, at the end of the day when you've paid all the bills and put the kids through college and that, you know, there's only enough left for a small island off the South Pacific."
Larry pleads poverty, 1997.

"There's Belgians making our underwear, actually great underwear. This guy Walt is a genuis. He's the man. He's kicking Gaultier's butt. He's like a Hell's Angels guy and he has great underwear he's designed. And on the front of them it says, `F-- the past,' and on the back, `Kiss the future.' I dread to think what was going on in Walt's mind when he came up with that, but for me it's a great statement about where we're at." (Bono)

"Coke does not add life. It might be a nice fizzy drink but it does not add life." - Bono

"And if it doesn't work, we'll just blame Eno." - Adam

Inspirational:

(Em... music...)"People say we take ourselves too seriously and I might have to plead guilty to that. But I don't take myself seriously, we don't take ourselves seriously - but we do take the music seriously."
Bono, August 1983.

"The music seemed too big for McGonagles. We wanted to blow the roof off. I always felt like that. We needed to find a bigger place to play even if there weren't any people there... just to fit the music in."
Bono, November 1988.

"It was like four blind kids blustering away and there was the evidence of just a little light in the corner and we started to work towards that. And the light was getting clearer."
Bono

"Stop the traffic - Rock and Roll"
Graffiti which Bono wrote on a statue in San Francisco during the "Save The Yuppy" concert in 1987.

"This day has done everything it can for us. This day owes us nothing." - Edge

Sounds like they're predicting the future:

"I hope our lives will be a testament to the people who follow us, and to the music business where never before have so many lost and sorrowful people gathered in one place pretending they're having a good time." - Bono

From others on U2:

"You have made people listen. You have made people care, and you have taught us that whether we are poor or prosperous, we have only one world to share. You have taught young people that they do have the power to change the world."
Kofi Annan pays tribute to Bono, November 1999.

"Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love."
(Joan Baez)

"What's a Bono?" - Mona's Abuela

"Bono's the motivational speaker of rock, isn't he?" - Barry Devlin

"After an hour with him I realized he didn't have one, but it didn't matter." - Bill Clinton on Bono's last name

And I spent a little time in a mall:
iB9151C95-CB79-440E-B5A3-E5857D129550.jpg

iD694C5B6-9FB1-4F0F-8749-DCB5DECFC866.jpg

Me: *take photo*
Clerk: Is everything okay?!
Me: Yes.
My mom: She just saw this tag she liked.
Me:
redface.gif

i701E6BB2-AFDD-41A0-9B00-FE5C1BCD33AA.jpg

i28364AD7-BA27-4068-ADA2-CA8C447E00BE.jpg

I saw this button and thought of U2, then I pinned it to U2.

smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

OK, through some sort of miracle, we actually had some time for this last week so here goes. From hotpepper and me:

Haikus:
How I love U2
It is beyond spoken words
Feelings say it all

Larry is gorgeous
Does anyone disagree?
I didn't think so

Superbowl Larry
He looked so fine in mesh
Dirty thoughts abound

Pics:
go to http://www.PhotoIsland.com
username: rebewna
password: pleba
All of the pics we found/captioned/doctored are there

Websites:
located at http://www.mybookmarks.com
username: rebewna
password: pleba

Songs:
U2
(set to Drive, by R.E.M.)

La-
-ry
posted a note
David, Paul, and Adam answered the call
In Dublin

Punk
Rock
Is what they played
Winning their praise from the stage
In Ireland

Got a record deal
Toured around the world
Young lads released two albums
Boy, Oct-to-ber
Resolved inner conflicts
Continued to tour
Released the War album to applause
In '83

E-
-no
And Lanois
Joined to make Unforgettable Fire
New sound

Live
Aid
Amnesty too
Festivals showcasing growing fame
Mid 80's

Southwest desert
Sealed their fate
Joshua Tree hit number 1
Streets, tours, fame, fortune
Rattle and Hum
Americana
Greatest band in the world
They conquered

Time
Passed
Where were they?
Starting a new chapter in Berlin
Changing

The
Fly's
The new lead singer
Color exploding on the cover of
Achtung Baby

Zoo
Tour
Lasts two years
Zooropa recorded in between
In '94

New
Name
Passengers
Original Soundtracks ooze ambience
Arty

Pop
Mart
Irony
Criticism everywhere
Late 90's

Lowered profiles
Once again
Back to the basics in Y2K
El-e-va-tion
Music comes first
Heart and soul
Greatest band once again and
Forever...

Reading PLEBA
(set to In God's Country)

Bono in leather
Just saw Bono in leather
Shiny Flys and JT vests
This thread's the end of me

Larry's mesh shirt
Ohmygawd it's Larry's mest shirt
Halftime will never be the same
Babeness Quotient to the extreme

Laughing till it hurts...Reading PLEBA
Drooling and fainting when I'm...Reading PLEBA

Writing a script
Animatronic Edge is there
MacPhisto Society
I'm hopelessly hooked now

This is family
We're one big family
Lending support to one another
Across the world over

Laughing till it hurts...Reading PLEBA
Drooling and fainting when I'm...Reading PLEBA

Check everyday
I read the threads everyday
Can't miss a single thing
Is this addiction, or what
Is this addiction, or what

Quotes and stories next...

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's mesh shirt
And now for something completely different...
Fortune cookie lyrics!
"Live your life filled with joy and wonder"
"Faith lies in the ways of sin"
"The future is no place to place your better days"

Quotes
FUNNY
"We're in this position - I think it's our duty to abuse it." - Power goes to Bono's head, 1993.
"I have to tell you, I don't like doing intimate concerts. I have very sensitive nasal glands and being that close to so many armpits is absolutely terrifying. I'd rather play a stadium any day." - Bono on the disadvantages of shows like the Astoria gig, 2001.
"There were no bad vibes when we were there, other than Edge's smelly feet."- Bono 1991
"What a city. What a night. What a mistake. What a wanker you have for president". - Bono on the French president's nuclear policy, MTV Europe Awards in Paris, Nov. 1995
"I'm here to kiss Homer Simpson's bottom" - Bono, interview about their part on Simpsons.
"People keep asking what Popmart is all about. Well...I don't fucking know!" - Bono, Popmart Toronto, 10/27/97
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story" - Adam
"Here we are in our 40 ft. lemon. Fuck off!" - Bono
"Larry was too embarrassed to tell his girlfriend that we were going to call the LP after this clump of prickles in the desert" - Bono about The Joshua Tree record
B.P. Fallon: "Bono, do you like you?" - Bono: "Which version?"
Interviewer: What do you do when female fans get too agressive? Adam: We let Larry deal with those things.
Q: What do you do with the money you would have spent on drinks?
Adam: "I buy socks." - Q magazine, 2000
"?this is our back to the roofs tour, because we're playing on roofs." - Bono, 2000
"I just passed Adam, I said, Adam, you're 40, do you have anything to say? And he said, obscurely, How long do I have to sing this song?" - Bono YahooChat 12 March 2000
"In the early days our ambition was just to end the song together!" - Adam
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet. I think it comes down to Patrick Swayze or me." - Bono
"Edge, for a minute I heard that awful word in my head....progressive rock.....but only for a second." - Bono, 1997
"We will play in South Africa, Southamerica and so. We are open to anybody. We would also play at weddings and fumerals .." - Bono, Mannheim 1997 on German TV
"Did you come here to play Jesus?I did ..." - Bono, ZooTV live in Sydney
"And if it doesn't work, we'll just blame Eno" - Adam on the Passengers, Original Soundtracks I
"What has kept us together?...Fear of our manager!" - Bono
"In the shower, which is a natural echo chamber, I sing like I never have sung on a record. But the way I always try to sing on records. Completely bollocks naked!" - Bono, YahooChat, 12 March 2000
"I was very upset because I was guaranteed that I was sharing a room with the supermodels and it occurs that I?m not, I?m sharing it with the boys!" - Larry about his attendance at the Dublin Fashion show 2000
"Security, get off my stage! This is MY stage!" - Bono, Las Vegas 1992
"We don't allow people to make jokes in our company. Anyone on the crew who's ever seen with a smile on their faces we let go." - Bono, May 1985
Interviewer: Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono?
"For the same reason," interjected the Edge, answering on Bono's behalf, "that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego."
"And a small willy," added Adam. - Details, Sep. 1992
"Yep. I'm sitting right beside it (the Christmas tree) now in this room. It's got a load of mirrorballs hanging from it... and a lemon." - Bono in a phone interview
"No... (laughs) I'll probably go out AFTER Midnight Mass because actually ...I am a .... vampire. I won't be going to bed early." - Bono discussing his Christmas Eve plans
"I was in [the Artane Boys' Band] for three days, and they told me get my hair cut. And at the time, it was my pride and joy - you know, shoulder-length golden locks. So I got it cut a few inches, and they told me to cut it more. So I told them to stick it, and I left!" - Larry

INSPIRARIONAL
"Fuck the past, kiss the future!" - Bono
"I can change the world in me" - lyrics to Rejoice
"We'll punch a hole right throught the night" - lyrics to In God's Country
"They could not take your pride" - lyrics to Pride
"I know that the tide is turning 'round...don't let the bastards grind you down" - lyrics to Acrobat
"don't worry baby. It's gonna be alright...uncertainty...can be a guiding light" - lyrics to Zooropa
"It's a beautiful day / don't let it get away" - lyrics to Beautiful Day
"And if the night runs over / And if the day won't last / And if your way should falter / Along the stony pass / It's just a moment, this time will pass" - lyrics to Stuck In a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
"And if your glass heart should crack / And for a second you turn back / Oh no, be strong...I know it aches / How your heart it breaks / And you can only take so much / Walk on" - lyrics to Walk On

PREDICTING FUTURE
"I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups." - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981
"A picture in grey, Dorian Gray" - lyrics to The Ocean (was Bono referring to Larry?)
"When fact is fiction and T.V. reality" - lyrics to Sunday Bloody Sunday (all too true in this day and age of reality TV around the world)
"our sons and daughters / Were cut cown and taken from us" - lyrics to Mothers of the Disappeared
"September...streets capsizing...spilling over, down the drain...shards of glass splinters like rain but you can only feel your own pain...October...talk getting nowhere...November...December...remember...are we just starting again...?" - lyrics to Please (really this whole song is valid)
"Tell the ones who hear no sound / Whose sons are living in the ground / Peace on Earth...No-one cries like a mother cries / For peace on Earth / She never got to say goodbye / To see the colour in his eyes / Now he's in the dirt...They're reading names out over the radio / All the folks the rest of us won't get to know...Their lives are bigger, than any big idea" - lyrics to Peace On Earth
"Religious nuts, political fanatics in the stew...That's where I lost you...New York" - lyrics to New York
The lyrics to One this song has been the most versatile, multi-purpose song used to convey any sentiment since it was written.

TOO MUCH INFORMATION
"There were no bad vibes when we were there, other than Edge's smelly feet."- Bono 1991
"You work in a knicker factory! Lingerie! That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" - Bono, June 11/92, Stockholm Sweden
Q: What do you do with the money you would have spent on drinks?
Adam: "I buy socks." - Q magazine, 2000
"In the shower, which is a natural echo chamber, I sing like I never have sung on a record. But the way I always try to sing on records. Completely bollocks naked!" - Bono, YahooChat, 12 March 2000
Interviewer: Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono?
"For the same reason," interjected the Edge, answering on Bono's behalf, "that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego."
"And a small willy," added Adam. - Details, Sep. 1992
"The penis-ring I felt was enough. It's a lot of weight for one man to carry. No, I'm a virgin in that sense." - Bono after being asked if he had any tattoos
"On a bed of nails she makes me wait...My hands are tied / My body bruised", "...you can tie me down...with my nails under your hide / with my teeth at your back" - lyrics to With of Without You and Do You Feel Loved (we don't really need to know about Bono's bondage fantasies, do we
wink.gif
)
The lyrics to Mofo - it's just so intensely personal!

ABOUT U2
"We never, ever felt that being a great musician was a necessary qualification for being in U2. The individuals were much more important than whether you could play." - Paul McGuinness sums up the essence of U2, April 1987.
"This is when the band became Depeche Mode!" - Steve Lillywhite plays some tracks that didn't make it to the final cut of WTSHNN
"Hellllooooo, we're on holidaaaay. Daddy, if that's you, we're not coming home until you take the horns off! Byeeeeee!" - 8-27-93 Jordan Bono's four-year old daughter on Bono's home answering machine
"U2 has become the band that matters most, maybe even the only band that matters." - Chris Connoly March 1985
"I think I hate them [U2] far more than they would hate me. They have more important things on their mind than thinking about me. Whereas I have little to amuse me." - Fachtna O'Ceallaigh
"I wish you could take Edge's guitar sound, put it on a plaque and hang it on the wall for all the world to see, because it is just THAT good" - radio DJ
"Apart from his compact height (5'6") he radiates largeness." - Q magazine describes Bono, 2001
You half expect the lame to throw their crutches in the air and lepers to jig about shouting "Hallelujah!" - Q magazine about the Madison Square Garden's Elevation show
"Edge is the good-looking boffin with great cheekbones, eyes gentle yet intense at the same time, and a mind that can find a bunch of wires and build a spaceship." - B.P. Fallon
"The four of them stood there and made an enormous noise. That is what a rock 'n' roll band ought to do as far as I'm concerned and they now do it supremely well." - Paul McGuinness
"There are two Bonos - one is the saint with all the problems of the world on his shoulders and some answers in his heart. The other Bono knows that Bono is not to be taken too seriously" - Jackie Hayden
"After the release of Joshua Tree Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van" - Neil McCormick, HotPress
"The interview hadn't even begun..... and suddenly we all noticed something very peculiar: Bono - is - taking - all - his - clothes - off. The white shirt went first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim, possibly Calvin Klein, probably Marks & Spencer)." - Sean O'Hagan, Details September 1992

Funny stories about U2:
Now...the frazzled musicians are grumbling into their coffee cups in the Sunset Marquis breakfast room...
Finally Bono organizes his thoughts enough to demand to know why they have been made to sit here waiting to depart.
"Dennis said we had to leave by nine or we'd miss the gig," Larry says bitterly. "Now look! It's nine-thirty."
They all snort and nod. "And he wonders why we don't believe him," Bono says. They all grunt and agree.
Suddenly Edge opens one of his eyes. "Where is Dennis?" he asks.
"He's gone to the airport." Larry shrugs...
The four members of U2 stare at each other stupidly. Finally Bono speaks: "Are we waiting for a phone call that will never come?" They stare at one another. Finally Bono goes up and goes over to the limo driver. The driver has been waiting for U2 while U2, used to being transported like very expensive pandas, have been waiting for someone to move them...They jump up and hurry to the car.
In the car Bono struggles to get the TV to switch channels, but it stays stuck on one of those half-hour self-help commercials. Finally, in exasperation, Bono says, "Edge, you're the scientist, can you get this to work?" Edge leans over and tries to change the station. Each time he does, it clicks back to the self-help ad. This is very strange. Edge gets down and fiddles the switches with the furrow-browed dedication of Louis Pasteur at his Bunsen burner, oblivious as Bono to the fact that Larry is sitting with a remote control by his leg, clicking the channel back each time Edge tries to change it.

While Bono was doing his solo opening of "One" tonight, Larry slipped into the vast underworld beneath the stage to stretch his legs. One of the crew took off his phone operator's headset and handed it to Larry, who put it on and listened in to the video directors talking to each other, calling shots, ordering close-ups, and generally making sure the giant TV screens were jumping. Larry dialed up Monica Caston, the live video director, and said in an American drawl like one of the security crew, "Monica, ah don't like this shot of Bono."
Her flustered voice came back, "What do you mean you don't like it? What's wrong with it?"
"Ah don't know, ah jest don't like it. Why don't you change it?"
"Blow me!"
"Monica," Larry said, switching back to his own stern voice, "this is Larry." Her scream almost blew out a few headsets. Laughing, Larry slipped back behind his drums.

When Adam and Larry arrive for the "Numb" shoot at the film studion in Spandau...Edge has already been working for five hours. He is sitting on a stool in a black sleeveless T-shirt with three sexy women on the floor around him like the cover of Electric Ladyland.
"Tough work, Edge?" Larry asks...
Director Godley is in the middle of coaching a little girl, about five, on how to beat on Edge's chest. "Harder! Hit harder!" he tells her.
Larry steps forward: "I'll do it!"...
The director has an inspiration. He asks an assistant to throw a bunch of couch cushions on the floor behind Edge. Then he tells Larry to come over, put his hand on Edge's face, and push him straight over backward, stool and all. Larry says, great! Edge says, "Should we try it first with somebody expendable?"
They give it a shot. Larry comes up fiercely, grabs a handful of Edge's face, and sends him reeling over backward, both feet straight up in the air like a cartoon...
Godley suggests that maybe it should be Bono who comes up and binds Edge with the string.
"Bono?" Edge says with mock alarm. "Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute..."...
Finally they film the entire first sequence...The two models drag their tongues across his cheeks ("More tongue! cries the director. "Now bite his ear! Harder! Lick his face!)...
The director reads off the list of options: "Do you want Morleigh's legs around your neck or her foot in your face?"
Bono, Adam, and Larry say together, "The foot in the face!"
Edge: "I prefer the legs around the neck."
Back on the set, Edge returns to his seat while Morleigh and Andrea climb up on card tables on either side of him and start rubbing their bare feet all over his face. Edge, his eyes closed, is enjoying it very much. Larry sneaks up, takes his shoe off, and adds his smelly, socked foot to the facial, ruining Edge's fun...
I whisper to him [Bono] that it would be funny if someone lifted Edge's ever-present hat off - and he had another one underneath. Bono's eyes light up and he goes over and whispers the idea to Godley, who laughs. They call over Edge, who shots it down faster thana a slow duck on the first day of hunting season. Edge keeps his lid on.

All excerpts from U2 at the End of the World, by Bill Flanagan

There were the beginnings of some scripts, but since they're not finished, I won't bore you with them!

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's mesh shirt
And now for something completely different...
Fortune cookie lyrics!
"Live your life filled with joy and wonder"
"Faith lies in the ways of sin"
"The future is no place to place your better days"

LOL at everything so far!!!! Ok, I doctored a pic but, ya gotta understand, I SUCK at it! This was probably the first time I've tried it, so... sorry! Bahahaha but it still cracks me up though!

iD6515589-8F71-4194-9A73-6F01C337DC49.jpg

LMFAO at that pic. Thats the funniest thing Ive seen in ages.
icon37.gif

Hahaaaa! Thanks guys... Holy crap her head is a bit big for her body, isn't it? Eh, whatever though.
biggrin.gif

LMAO!

it's dumb to emaill my vote to myself.

I vote for the joan rivers pic for best doctored!!! It's awesome!!! Incredible!!! Sweet justice!!

madonna's child and DML posted an awesome quiz earlier. This is a re-post of it as their submission for the HUNT.

maybe some newcomers to PLEBA would enjoy trying their hand at this!

For answers, see the original thread: http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/003657.html

Here is a sample of the quiz without answers-

What appropriate present did Disco?s friends give her for Christmas? (Hint: you can put keys on them)
Where were they when she got these presents?
What was Echo?s PLEBA magazine called?
For what kind of firm does Sicy work?
What kind of job did Mrs. Edge use to have before she began working for the hospital?
What is the real name of Mrs. Edge?s look-a-like husband?
What city does Elizabeth (and Madonna?s Child!) live in?
How many members of the Macphisto Society can you name?
Do you know who Sunrazor was/is?
Without looking at her sig, what is the name of Olive?s U2 webpage?
Who is the man slut of PLEBA?
Who is ?Miss PLEBA herself??
What is the name of the Bono look-a-like?
Tony
Who posted the original Bono is elevated picture!? (Note: I don?t know the answer.)
Who
The only the club that is actually functional, how many members of RSOC can you name?
What type of school do Mona and Julie go to?
A. Public
B. Private/Catholic
C. Military School
D. What school? They?re hiding inside Edge?s luggage as we speak!
What very cold island do AM and Cat live on?
What PLEBAian was part of the infamous rolling and moaning with Bono?
How many PLEBAians are mothers in real life? (Name as many as you can!)
How many PLEBAians ?work? for Macphisto? (Name as many as you can!)
What was the first story Mrs. Edge wrote for PLEBA and who was it for?
?Spanish Eyes? for Monica, aka SweetonU2 U2teja
What is man cleavage and who has it?
What?s Sicy?s real name?
Who is the POP whore?
What was the Bono club called?
What was the Edge club called?
What was the Larry club called?
What does that ?P? stand for, anyway?
According to PLEBA, what kind of home improvement work are the band members good at?
What is slash?
According to PLEBA legend, what part of Bono?s body glows?
Who started the PLEBA glossary and at what address can it be found?
What is Sparky?s Girl?s real name?
What is Mrs. Edge?s real name?
What is Olive?s real name?
What is SweetOnU2's real name?
What is mocool?s real name?
What is LarryMullen?s_POPAngel?s real name?
April
What is Bonochick?s real name?
What is Giant Lemon?s real name?
What is Naya?s real name?
What is LadyLemon?s real name?
What is wildhoney22's real name?
What were the U2 posers?s usernames?

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 02-12-2002).]

Ok I doctored a couple pics.. with captions
tongue.gif

I
AM
HE-MAN

33367%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D323238645378%3Cnu0mrj

I'm ready to go swimming elizabeth, but I'm not too thrilled.

33367%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D3232386453793nu0mrj

Heres the best U2/Larry site out there for pics. * stabs herself for giving it away but oh well
http://www.larryu2.f2s.com/main.html

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Okay...here's some more silliness
biggrin.gif

3333%3A3%3A323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E2%3B4%3E6%3C7%3EWSNRCG%3D32323758489%3A6nu0mrj

SHEEP: Baaaa!
BONO: I feel a little like God...with my Prodigal Sheep!

3333%3A3%3A323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E2%3B4%3E6%3C7%3EWSNRCG%3D3232378%3A3652%3Anu0mrj

MAN: Yeah, it was great. We played really well, and we won the pennant and this ginourmous trophy! It was the apex of my professional career!
ADAM: *raises eyebrow* Oh, that's nice. I'm Adam Clayton.

3333%3A3%3A323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D3%3A5%3D7%3B8%3DXROQDF%3E232327%3A668597ot1lsi

BONO: *strum, strum, strum*
ADAM: *giggle* So, um, Bono, do you know how to play that instrument? *snicker*
BONO: Very funny Adam. *strum, strum*
EDGE: *watching guitar closely* Please don?t hurt my favorite guitar. Please don?t hurt my favorite guitar. Please don?t hurt my favorite guitar.
BONO: See I learned three chords?
LARRY: Yeah, THAT?S definitely a musical journey?*snicker*

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

3333%3A3%3A323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E2%3B4%3E6%3C7%3EWSNRCG%3D3232378%3A37498nu0mrj

BONO: Singing in the rain! I?m singing in the rain! Okay, so I?m not singing. I?m merely staring into the puddle and pondering the spiritual transcendence available to all human kind through the light waves reflected by a holy being who loves us and wants to show us every available way to him?.
EDGE: I wish the pizza would hurry up and get here.

(And my own personal favorite
smile.gif
)
3333%3A43923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D3%3A5%3D7%3B8%3DXROQDF%3E232327%3A66%3A%3B82ot1lsi

BONO: What was that? You say you want diamonds and a ring of gold? Your story to remain untold? Your love not to grow cold?

------------------

Originally posted by elizabeth:
ROFLMAO!!!

what hallucinongenic substances are you people ON??!?!?!

Just Adam
biggrin.gif

------------------

Hippy! Those are ROFLMAO material!!!

Here is a pic I doctored!!

i50B8E5D4-BE6A-4CD1-B45D-B94A105796E1.jpg

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
Hippy! Those are ROFLMAO material!!!

Here is a pic I doctored!!

i50B8E5D4-BE6A-4CD1-B45D-B94A105796E1.jpg

Kate, I loveth this pic! I need to make a shirt like this! (But no one here would understand
frown.gif
)

------------------

Heya, ladies. Here our DML and my submissions in the Topless Pics category.

(BTW, I counted pics where the shirts were open all the way, but still technically on. If that's not allowed, you can remove those from our total.)

I think Adam is shirtless in this... he looks a bit emaciated.
3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D32323864878%3A7nu0mrj

Emphasis on Adam...
3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323238648767%3Bnu0mrj

3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232386487929nu0mrj

I say we screw with the air conditioning at all U2 venues...
3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323238648798%3Anu0mrj

3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D32323864879%3A5nu0mrj

3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D32323864879%3A9nu0mrj

More to come...

Sarongs rule!
3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D32323864879%3A%3Anu0mrj

And not just shirtless!
3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D32323864879%3A%3Bnu0mrj

This one really shouldn't count, but...
3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232386488374nu0mrj

Use your imagination for the rest...
3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232386488375nu0mrj

More imagination...
3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232386488379nu0mrj

More to come...

Oh, to be that towel...
3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323238648837%3Anu0mrj

3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323238648837%3Bnu0mrj

3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323238648%3A854nu0mrj

No air conditioning=very good!
3336866323232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232326982575%3Bot1lsi

3336866323232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232698257%3B3ot1lsi

I'm making this count, so *sticks out tongue*...
3336866323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323238648%3A894nu0mrj

That's everything, I hope you enjoyed!

Love,
Madonna's Child and DML

these submissions rock!!!!!!

now, in order for people to win, SOMEONE other than me needs to send a damn email or post something here that has VOTES for a team!!

Just vote for someone by Sunday so I can call them a winner and send out a prize and get on with the new scavenger format!!!

by the way, if anyone has any WAY COOL or BIZARRE suggestions for topics of the weekly scavenger hunt, I'm compiling a list so I don't have to think of a new one each week.

you can email it to me at

e.pagel@verizon.net

or I'm basically always on IM. I'm ElizaPagelHogan.

and sometimes i'm in the chat room here!

OK- here is a song I editted to be about U2. Thanks to MTV2 I hear this one quite a bit.

I removed many lines that were just plain dumb and severly modified others. This is supposed to be a BAD JOKE so take it as such!!

LUDACRIS LYRICS

"Roll Out (My Business)"

Roll out!

[repeat 6x]
Roll out! Roll out! Roll out! Roll out!

[Chorus - "roll out!" in background]

Now where'd you get them tight pants with them bedazzles in it?
Where'd you get that purple shades with them lenses tinted?
Who them girls you be with when you be ridin through?
Tell me who's your hitman, how do you hit so good?
You's a superstar boy, you looked so good in the hood!
What in the world is in those PANTS what you got in those PANTS?
A couple a cans of guiness, you did a good ass job of just eyein me, spyin me

[Chorus]

Man, that hat don't come out until next year, edge, where in the feck did you get it?
That's eighty-thousand bucks GONE, on how many shows did I spend it?
You must have eyes on your back, 'cause you got money to the ceiling
And the bigger the mesh, the bigger the groove
The better I'm feelin, the more that I'm chillin
Winnin, drillin and killin the feelin
Now who's that bucked-naked bass player fixin three-coast meals?
Gettin goosebumps when he wears them pants what is the DEAL?
What in the world is in that ROOM, what you got in that ROOM?
A couple a hats, a couple a shades, a couple of pants, a couple of sticks?

[Chorus]

Are you custom-made, custom-paid, or you just custom-fitted?
Gucci, Armani or spanky?s? All I want is yo pants, tell me where to get it
Is that your wife, your girlfriend or are you on your own?
I wanted that pick but you gave it to some guy in the crowd
Now tell me who's your housekeeper and what you keep in your house?
?and umm?can I come over?
What in the world is in that CASE, what you got in that CASE?
So shake, shake it

[(Chorus) 1/2x]

Get out my business, my biznass
Stay the feck up out my biznass, ah

Back
Top Bottom