Scavenger Hunt Results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, that ludacris redo cracked my ass up.
Thanks to my roommate I hear that one a lot too... she's like a pop music station, she plays the same ten songs over and over

Originally posted by elizabeth:
Now who's that bucked-naked bass player fixin three-coast meals?
Gettin goosebumps when he wears them pants what is the DEAL?
Gucci, Armani or spanky?s? All I want is yo pants, tell me where to get it

LMAO elizabeth! Girl, you are too funny!

God, what is with roommates that play the same 14 songs over and over and over again? My roomie does that too (luckily it's pretty good music, but still it's the same 14 songs!)

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

OMG!

*lmao @ Ludacris remake*

I actually love that song for some reason...*lol*...it's addictive! I especially love your version though!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
OMG!

*lmao @ Ludacris remake*

I actually love that song for some reason...*lol*...it's addictive! I especially love your version though!!
biggrin.gif

can i sort of embarrasedly admit that sometimes i sing it when i'm leaving for work in the morning???

Originally posted by elizabeth:
can i sort of embarrasedly admit that sometimes i sing it when i'm leaving for work in the morning???

It's okay...I do too...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Ok ladies....one night left to vote!!

I have only rec'd one vote from one person...and i will vote myself...please please please send a vote if you liked what someone did!!!

On the Edge...I just looked at the submission you voted for, and based on the captions/doctored photos...I agree it was FUNNY!!!

Originally posted by numbededge:

Pics:
go to http://www.PhotoIsland.com
username: rebewna
password: pleba
All of the pics we found/captioned/doctored are there

While reviewing these, I'd just like to say that I especially like these two pictures:
iD9D92590-1F3A-4593-BE8F-02BA0A76BF14.jpg

AND
i5F51723F-7C24-4C2C-97DD-B904D8ED24E2.jpg

DAMN.
Unfortunately, these had fallen into red xdom, and in my attempt to fix it dotphoto blew them up and now they're not as pretty. But still.
DAMN.

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 02-17-2002).]

KRISTIE!!! BUD!!! Did you email in a vote???

***Just checked my email...YOU DID!!!

You're awesome!!!

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 02-17-2002).]

Elizabeth, since I did not have time to give to the hunt, I would like to offer my votes. What is your email? Also, I cannot see most of the pictures in here, are they coming up for most of you all?

And well since I did not do my part of the hunt, I would like to offer this. I went to the Hard Rock Cafe for Lunch today and was wondering if I would see any items hanging that were U2's. And what do I see, the first thing that hits me when I walk in is a Harley(i have no idea who it belonged to but it was sweet) and the second thing I see: U2's platinum record for Zooropa. I thought it was pretty cool.

And one more U2/HardRock related moment, this is my receipt,the info. printed on it got a big "Oh No they didn't!" from me (read it carefully):
tongue.gif

1000025939_2182002121513AM6.196231E-02.jpg

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-17-2002).]

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-17-2002).]

OMD! Two hearts eat as one!

Those people are genuii!
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

"twoooooooo hearts eat as ooooone!!!"

LOL!!!

MVD- my email is epagel@verizon.net

Just for your vote, I will wait to announce the winning team!!

Back
Top Bottom