"Scary girls" of PLEBA look here..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by madonna's child:

*pets Bono picture*

lmfao!

I'm not ashamed of anything I've ever posted. I stand behind my 1765 posts 100%. Why would I say it if I were embarrassed by it?

------------------
I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel so I learned to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you

Originally posted by Lilly:

I'm not ashamed of anything I've ever posted.
Why would I say it if I were embarrassed by it?

AMEN sister!
Seriously, I don't think I've been embarrassed by anything I've ever posted...

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
AMEN sister!

heh, I'd post the Hallelujah pic, but ehm, the fatty & Tupac sorta creep me out....

------------------
I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel so I learned to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you

heh, I'd post the Hallelujah pic, but ehm, the fatty & Tupac sorta creep me out....

You mean this Lilly????

3343943923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D837%3D444%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B7657%3A9ot1lsi

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
PLEBA:
According to Bono, we're "scary."
he was probably trying to be nice

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
PLEBA:
he was probably trying to be nice

..or funny..........

exactly, maybe he said it with a grin or a little laugh, which meant it was said with a 'bit of humour'.............nothing as serious as u girls are making!!!!!!!!

and btw, I told my mam about this over the phone and she said, 'hey, its the internet, and dont pple lie?'

eek.gif

oh dear, is all I can say......my mumsie doesnt trust the net one bitty..........now dont hurt her, shes fragile at the moment.....
smile.gif

LOL ok when he said Scary girls he like stopped what he was doing and looked me in the eye with like wide eyes and said 'Scary Girls' and I was like Scary? And he was like 'Oh yeah' So I think he said it half joking half serious...LOL...it was so funny tho cos LeMon put his arm around me and said 'We're from PLEBA' lmfao and he just smiled at us and said great!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by daisybean:
LOL MG..... he was prolley thinking.... oh no!!!! I let one of them in here!!!!!!
wink.gif

lmfao yeah...he's thinking like 'oh shite i better run while I can' Me: *defiling look in eyes mouth foaming* lmfao
biggrin.gif

I'm not ashamed of anything I've ever posted. I stand behind my 1765 posts 100%. Why would I say it if I were embarrassed by it?
I'm ashamed of several of the things I've posted. Especially last fall when things were really wild around here.

Live and learn.

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

I think now knowing that they may lurk around here makes it quite exciting!!!

And, I am not at all embarrased about anything I ever posted. If I drool or die or combust when I see a hot pic of Bono and the rest of the guys, damm it, I want them to know it.

I am proud to drown in my own drool here at PLEBA!

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Because you didn't think they were looking?
wink.gif

Originally posted by madonna's child:

I'm ashamed of several of the things I've posted. Especially last fall when things were really wild around here.

Live and learn.

At least you admit it LMAO!! There has been lots of stuff here I'd hate for them to see and not just the dirty stuff! Let's not post anything we wouldn't be afraid to say to their faces!

THEY'RE WATCHING!!
eek.gif

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 05-09-2002).]

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
I think that would apply to 98% of PLEBA posts.
wink.gif

Oh how true and I always contribute to the threads especially the elevated Bono one. I think Bono never needs to find out my PLEBA identity lol I don't want to scare him

Oh well, Bono is just the latest rock star who thinks I'm scary....poor R.E.M. still prolly isn't over what happened when I saw them 2 years ago in concert. Long story...lol

------------------
Dana

Ma: The car was rattle and humming...
Dana: COOL!

Let's face it- Bono doesn't exactly have a prudish sense of humor. I think he can appreciate the humor in most things that are said here. I would hope that he knows that it's all in fun & most things should be taken with a grain of salt.
I mean, at least we're not boring, eh?

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

I'm sure that Bono's just amused by us. I wouldn't worry about anything. He was probably just joking!

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
LOL ok when he said Scary girls he like stopped what he was doing and looked me in the eye with like wide eyes and said 'Scary Girls' and I was like Scary? And he was like 'Oh yeah' So I think he said it half joking half serious...LOL...it was so funny tho cos LeMon put his arm around me and said 'We're from PLEBA' lmfao and he just smiled at us and said great!
biggrin.gif

He he he wonder if he knows about the PLEBA Mansion fantasy stories- ahhh this is the girl who wants to keep him blindfolded and tied up LOL!
biggrin.gif

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

I think there's a new PLEBA slogan to be had here:

PLEBA:

I think that's a great idea! funny as hell to. You wanna see scary?? Since I had nothing else to do I used the imaging on the computer and came up with this!! ok hope it works...

Pleba+Card.jpg

made the card then put it on my lil club site that i still got LOTS of work to do on. anywho!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Originally posted by JemEvans:

I think that's a great idea! funny as hell to. You wanna see scary?? Since I had nothing else to do I used the imaging on the computer and came up with this!! ok hope it works...

Pleba+Card.jpg

made the card then put it on my lil club site that i still got LOTS of work to do on. anywho!

ROFLMAO Jem.... that is sooo cute

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Originally posted by JemEvans:

Pleba+Card.jpg

That pure genius ... PLEBA gals are so creative.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

it's not biggie. i'm sure you helped calm his fears of us...and i'm sure you were a GREAT EXAMPLE of what a pleba girl really is. *waits anxiously for pics*

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

*sings loudly*
"AND I KNOW IT ACHES, AND YOUR CAR IT BREAKS, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH...DRIVE ON"

"Here we are in our 40 ft. lemon. F*@k off!" - Bono

See now that's the problem with using your real name.
Adam: So what's your name?
Me: Kristie
Adam: Uh-oh

Seriously though, I think everyone says stuff on the internet that you'd never ever say in real life, just because you don't have to look anyone in the eye while doing it.
I'm scary and proud of it though!
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

That's the pic I was thinking of, Ally!!!!!!!!! *lol*

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 05-09-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom