Scared of PLEBA: Is it safe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
Hi PLEBANs.

I'm a boy and I have a few questons for you if you don't mind.

Is it ok for a boy to look in PLEBA? Is it ok for a boy to post a new thread in PLEBA? What is the etiquette here? Are sarcastic and/or off the cuff commentaries allowed in here? I'm scared. I'm clueless.

Everyone pokes fun at you guys, so I wanted to come and see for myself. Thanks for the help.

Also, if anyone can post a picture of The Edge playing an open D Major chord on guitar...that would be just lovely.

Let me guess: It's the Sexy Boots that brought you here, right?

Just follow the Sexy Boots and they will lead you directly to PLEBA.

:wink:

:giggle: Hi GAF!

Yes you can post/look here...just ask Carlos.....

Do not mock the band in a bad way here or you will be set upon. People come here to appreciate the band, and nasty stuff isn't welcome or appreciated. We all enjoy a giggle but it's definitely not EYKIW etc. :tongue:

And this is the hallowed ground for breaking news about the boys movements etc and the latest pics! :bow: :love:

Have fun!

:giggle: Hi GAF!

Yes you can post/look here...just ask Carlos.....

Do not mock the band in a bad way here or you will be set upon. People come here to appreciate the band, and nasty stuff isn't welcome or appreciated. We all enjoy a giggle but it's definitely not EYKIW etc. :tongue:

And this is the hallowed ground for breaking news about the boys movements etc and the latest pics! :bow: :love:

Have fun!
That pretty much sums up what I was gonna say! :up:

Unlike parts of the larger forum, we actually LIKE U2 here. *shock, gasp* ... :wink:

It's all about respect, really.

Also, if anyone can post a picture of The Edge playing an open D Major chord on guitar...that would be just lovely.
'Fraid I can't help you there... I'm lost when it comes to something with more than four strings. :D

Hi PLEBANs.

I'm a boy and I have a few questons for you if you don't mind.

Is it ok for a boy to look in PLEBA? Is it ok for a boy to post a new thread in PLEBA? What is the etiquette here? Are sarcastic and/or off the cuff commentaries allowed in here? I'm scared. I'm clueless.

Everyone pokes fun at you guys, so I wanted to come and see for myself. Thanks for the help.

Hey there...-Well...Im a BOY too :) Completly straight even :) ;) And I love PLEBA :) I don't feel unconfortable here. The girls have great sense of humour and I like reading their posts over here:)

Men aren't allowed here :angry: 'cept Carlos cause he's my bitch!

:wink: I know the chord, just don't think I have any pics..
k how to explain tot he rest, it's a pic of Edge where his left hand is on the guitar obv.. .the bottom 3 strings are pressed on the 2nd and 3rd fret, so if it looks like anything near it post away :lol:

Welcome GirlsAloudFan :wave: Pleba may be mocked on other parts of the fourm but I know that many lurk here . :yes:

What gluey said . Yes the band is loved here .

Wayne is also a pleban , there are a few .

now about your open D Major chord , I haven't a clue but here's a few cool Edge pics .

2005-07-18_dsc00386a.jpg

going by Gg description .

30ebb050.jpg

645ada2a.jpg

well the hand needs to be most near the neck of the guitar :wink: 2nd fret means the 2nd place starting from the top...

I'll search if I can find any myself cause I can't explain this any clearer!

maybe it helps to say it's been played during the 'how long' bits of SBS :hmm:

well the hand needs to be most near the neck of the guitar :wink: 2nd fret means the 2nd place starting from the top...

I'll search if I can find any myself cause I can't explain this any clearer!

maybe it helps to say it's been played during the 'how long' bits of SBS :hmm:

:ohmy: my bad .

PLEBA is actually overall a great place. PLEBAns are generally some of the nicest people you'll meet at Interference...which is why the bashing of this forum really bothers me.

Guys are definitely welcome. You get to enjoy what the judgemental ones are missing out on. ;)

Don't worry, we're all scared of something. I'm scared of PLEBA too, in fact. And I'm scared of being attracted to four men who were in their 20's when I was born. :huh:

There is nothing to be scared of here in PLEBA.

However, there are a lot of things to be scared of on the rest of the forum.

You're actually safe here.

:wink:

PLEBA is actually overall a great place. PLEBAns are generally some of the nicest people you'll meet at Interference...which is why the bashing of this forum really bothers me.

Guys are definitely welcome. You get to enjoy what the judgemental ones are missing out on. ;)

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes we do have a a few PLEBA boys who are very very liked because they don't come to bash this folder, they share pics stories comments ect...

:wave: to our PLEBA boys

Back
Top Bottom