SCANDAL #85.7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
OK unless you have a brother who knows about this or you read a lot of comic books or watched too much TV as a kid, don't read this. If you HAVE done the above, read on.

I was in my thread with GiantLemon's play in it. And one thing that I wrote was

LARRY:....did anyone ever consider the fact that the 4 of us DON?T live together in one big house.

Disco brought the scandal to my attention by replying to this line with the following:

Originally posted by Discoteque:
I just love it when these random bits of realism elbow their way into these wacky Mona/Echo/Bluey/Julie stories:

Heh.
wink.gif

I then thought more about this. I was going to put this in the same thread, but I think that since it's a scandal, it deserves its own thred:

Well if you think about it, SHOULDN'T they all live in one big house? Like the XMen.

They were all "freaks" so they went to Professor X's Academy place for mutants, right? And there they learned about their powers and how to use them and how to live like normal ppl.

And it was SO sad because Rogue couldn't touch anyone! And you know she wanted to jump Gambit's bones bc he was a spicy hot Cajun Baby! HOO-AH!!!! And he had this hot accent. CRAZY wild hair, but nice elegant trench coat and nice accent. And if Cyclops took off his shades, then--

*drops bowl of Cheez-its*

HOLY MOLY DIGGING IN MY SOULY.

The boys of U2 ARE the X-men. (except for the freakish part....and the radioactivity...and...the mass mutations...eh...)

OMG.

Bono = Cyclops, purely for the glasses (well, OK sometimes he had that viewmaster thingie), and he was in charge of everyone, and Cyclops had spandex and Bono has leather.

Larry = Gambit, because they are both HOT HOT HOT spicy yumminess and they both have accents and they're hot, too.

Edge =The Beastbecause...stop laughing. It's because they're both REALLY smart. And they're both blue! Wait, no that won't work.!! Edge is Professor X. They're both smart and bald. (It's true! Sorry) They're the brains of the operation. Yeah.

Adam = Crap, I don't know who Adam is. Somebody help me out. Quick, get yer 12 year old brothers together and figure it out!! OMG I'm a genius. Quick, figure all this out before the FBI comes for me....again...*ahem*

OMG IT'S THE SECRET OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"I said I believed in standing, and in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

*falls out of her chair in fits of giggles*
biggrin.gif
Mass mutations..

------------------
the glass is cut, the bottle run dry..
Ari
our love runs cold in the caverns of the night..

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 12-01-2001).]

OMG, Mona!!! (I'm following you)

I can't believe you wrote this because MY LITTLE BROTHERS WERE HUGE X-MEN FANS!!!!!
eek.gif

I mean HUGE fans. I'm talkin GINORMOUS. I'm talkin, they had every issue of every volume of every edition ever drawn, practially...they had lots of first editions that my dingbat mom threw out yearts later because they were just so much clutter to her. I think my bros came close to being murderous over that.

BTW, who's Gambit???
confused.gif

Okay, so here's mine...if I can even remember:

BONO: some monster guy. Cos of his temper and "out there" emotions.

EDGE: Okay, I'll vote for the Prof, too.

LARRY: Um...SnarlyMan? AngryBoy?
confused.gif

ADAM: that Rubber Dude...you know, the guy who can stretch ever parts of him out really long and can slither anywhere and um...well, you get the idea. *is scandalized*

Hmm. Gotta brush up on my X-men history, methinks.
biggrin.gif

I gotta get you my play parameters, Moner!

Disco

ADAM: that Rubber Dude...you know, the guy who can stretch ever parts of him out really long and can slither anywhere and um...well, you get the idea. *is scandalized*
LMAO!!!!!!! Plastic Man? Or the Fantastic 4 guy? Lol they weren't XMen. Silly Disco.
wink.gif

LMAO!!!

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

"I said I believed in standing, and in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

All right, all right, mea culpa, Moner. So I don't know my X-men, sbut how about this instead:

BONO: Um, Wolverine? Cos of his temper and "out there" emotions. And massive amounts of wild body hair.

EDGE: Okay, I'll vote for him as the Prof, too. Poor Edgie Wedgie and his bald little head-gie...

LARRY: ICEMAN, of course! For obvious reasons.
wink.gif

ADAM: MAGNETO!!! Again, for obvious reasons...the bass being a babe magnet and all...

So is that BETTER, my little X-men-o-phile?!?
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 12-01-2001).]

Heheh better, Disco. LMAO at Adam being magnetic!!!!
biggrin.gif

Larry is smmmmmoooooooooooooooooooth like iiicccee....ice ice baby.

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

Originally posted by WildHonee:

LMAO!!!!!!! Plastic Man? Or the Fantastic 4 guy? Lol they weren't XMen. Silly Disco.
wink.gif

LMAO!!!

Let's say they were! K? Paul should be someone, Professor X pops into my head. But then who would Edge be?

*bump* WHERE is ScottPhisto the Comic Genius?

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

*Rises from underneath the ashes of his cable internet service, wipes the blood from his lips, and smiles.
THERE BE A COMIC BOOK THREAD ON PLEBA!!!!!!*

^_^ Rejoice!!

^_^ Joy!!

^_^ Rapture!!

*ahem* Now...as far as the "Rubbery Dude"...that would be the great Fantastic Man a.k.a. Reed Richards, who, if yer comparing intellect, would be a great choice for Edge. Or perhaps Hank Pym aka Giant Man aka Ant Man. And just think: Hank Pym can change the size of any part of his body...
Oh, and Prof. X aka Old Baldy ain't bad.
Cyclops I feel is also a good one for Bono, except that Cyke is very...bland. He's the leader, yes, but Bono is a goof. Cyke is very much NOT. The only real similarity is that you never see either without their glasses. Cyclops needs his to shield us from his optic blasts, while Bono needs his to shield us from his baby blues and his exceptional sexiness.
Admittedly, he fails a lot in this. Perhaps, he just cannot contain the "Tamale Factor" in his blood. There are studies in progress reguarding this very phenomenon.
Larry...hmm. Larry = sexy man. Gambit = sexy man. That works. (Oh, and Gambit wasn't in the movie *GRRR* but he's a cajun with the ability to charge objects with explosive "kinetic" energy. Don't really know why it's called "Kinetic" energy...kinetic energy doesn't blow up things.
Adam...*sigh* I'm sorry, but...Magneto? No no...although, that would explain his spoon collection...they just magneticly are attracted *snicker* to him. Imagine Adam-eto...walking through a Denny's...all the silverware come flying at him. He's covered in SPOONS!!
ADAM-ETO: I like my women like I like my coffee...COVERED IN SPOONS!!!

*wink at Echo*

Hmm...I'll probably think of more as time goes on. Just see me for all yer comic book needs.

^_^ COMICSCOMICSCOMICSCOMICSCOMICSCOMICS....

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

Originally posted by Scottphisto:
Perhaps, he just cannot contain the "Tamale Factor" in his blood.

Imagine Adam-eto...walking through a Denny's...all the silverware come flying at him. He's covered in SPOONS!!
ADAM-ETO: I like my women like I like my coffee...COVERED IN SPOONS!!!

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

Back
Top Bottom