scan request: Bono in a cafè

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aski

Acrobat
hi!

could anyone please help me out?

in the brilliant photo-book by BP Fallon, Faraway, So Close, on "page" (there are no numbers at the bottom of each page) 43, where Bono is in a cafè with Gavin Friday (looking rather tired, but smiling), during the recording of the Can't Help Falling In Love song.

thanks!

bonogav.jpg

This one or the one where they're on the sofa?

sorry thats so big..heres a smaller version
bonogav2.jpg

bg.jpg

Last edited:
thank you so much!

yeah, i really like the "6 o'clock in morning" vibe over it, it looks like Bono n Gavin's been up all night working on the song, and then it's finally time for a break.

very rock n roll!

Gah, now I've gotta take that book out again and drool all over it. Is a woman's work never done???

:wink:

Bono Mot said:
Gah, now I've gotta take that book out again and drool all over it. Is a woman's work never done???

:wink:
Oh yes, I know what you mean. That made me think of something my husband asked me this weekend---we were watching National Lampoon Vacation--where Chevy Chase is in the pool skinny dipping with Christy Brinkley--he said would it be Ok if he did that--I said that would be up to him. Then he said what if Bono asked you to skinny dip with him--I said--I don't think of Bono in that manner. :evil: :shifty: (God I am such a liar.)

Bono's Doll said:
Oh yes, I know what you mean. That made me think of something my husband asked me this weekend---we were watching National Lampoon Vacation--where Chevy Chase is in the pool skinny dipping with Christy Brinkley--he said would it be Ok if he did that--I said that would be up to him. Then he said what if Bono asked you to skinny dip with him--I said--I don't think of Bono in that manner. :evil: :shifty: (God I am such a liar.)

Now that's funny !!!:lmao: yes , we don't think of Bono in that way . :angel:

aski said:
thank you so much!

yeah, i really like the "6 o'clock in morning" vibe over it, it looks like Bono n Gavin's been up all night working on the song, and then it's finally time for a break.

very rock n roll!

love your interpretation of the photo . :hmm:
nicely stated . :yes:

Back
Top Bottom