saying helloes to....starsgb, one4, verte, SD, U2dem, merc, sweetie, sallyc...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
:wave: :hug:s ...and any one else i talk with here & there on PLB , BlRm etc...that usualy ISN'T in the party theme threads {they're 'irresistabe' to me these days :laugh:}

I just wanted to say "hi!" and find out how you all are-- since I've been spended my more limited time than not on the Party Girls threads past 2 or 3 weeks.....

It often takes me my 1- 2 1/2hours of the 3-4 days on the net on weekdays just to be playing 'catch up' & then join in the current Party thread- lest any other threads.

But tonight i have a about 2 1/2- 3 hour pass {got here a hour later than I intended- I'd have even more time :shrug:} and the thread there right now is slower so I wanted to spend some time catching up on some of the other threads a bit.. .

so if you please give me a little up-dating.....
Hope y'all doing on the better side!

sallyc-- how is your sis/fam/you?

Almost done w school for this semester/year- U2dem?

I like your new painting/avatar- verte.

ANd which date{s} any of you have tix for the shows in this first leg?

hope to hear :listeningear: from you soon

Last edited:
I thought this was so cute to stumble upon!

:wave: Hi Dazzeled!

I'm busy working and whatnot these days but getting SO distracted for my shows!

I'm going to Chicago 5/9, 5/10, Philly 5/14, NYC 11/22 and Cleveland 12/10! GA's all the way :D

I am so excited for Chicago and Philly which is coming up! I can't wait to meet my PLEBAns like U2Girl out there---it's going to be awesome because of YOU GUYS! :heart:

Hope you're doing well. :hug:

starsgoblue said:

:yes:

Well, what can I say... :hmm:

... still counting the days to my first U2-concert - 105 days to be exact! :hyper: :dance:
Around the same time I'll be at my first pleba'n meet-up - very small meet-up, I might add! :giggle: :wink:

... other than that - I'm still in Norway (I love it here! :yes: ), still doing my internship at the hospital pharmacy and has started to look a little bit more into my masters... :D

Hope you're doing great too Dazzled! :wave:

:hug:

starsgoblue said:

:wave: Hi Dazzeled!

I can't wait to meet my PLEBAn out there---it's going to be awesome because of YOU GUYS! :heart:

Hope you're doing well. :hug:

:dancing:

Hey there Dazzled!!!!:wave:

I know what you mean! Its takes me so long to get caught up because most of the fun stuff happens in the evenings and wee hours and I can only jump into PLEBA during work. :shh: hee hee. :giggle:

I've been driving everyone loopy with my (I suppose"annoying") excitement over seeing U2 live in May for the first time! I'm giddy :D
I'm seeing them in Boston on 5/24 & 5/26!!

Take care chickie :hug:

dazzledbylight said:
your first time, hey? :sexywink: Congratulations! :applaud:

miniturize your drool bucket....you'll be between drooling, singing, shouting for joy!!!! I wager!

I take it you mean the concert and not my pleba-meeting with LB?! :sexywink: :lol:

Well, lets just say - my hopes for the concert is high since I've heard what happend to other plebans at their first concert... :wink:

Merc said:

I take it you mean the concert and not my pleba-meeting with LB?! :sexywink: :lol:

Well, lets just say - my hopes for the concert is high since I've heard what happend to other plebans at their first concert... :wink:

yes, alot of themhave been lucky this tour so far! I've started to catch up with that stuff... their stories...

Back
Top Bottom