Say goodbye to watermarks.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH MY GAAAAAAHHHH!!!! :drool: These pics are AMAZING, esp that first one of Bono with the BEARD, holy POPstar Batman!!!

Pllllleeeeezzzzeee CSOBS....can you do this one of Edgie? He just looks so darn....pretty (cept for that watermark!)

thanky! you rock! :)

Attachments

• edgenovellaclose.jpg
    edgenovellaclose.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 82
Sicy said:

Most likely to avoid reposting the same pic over and over and causing the thread to load slower.

Just my guess.

Oh, I'm sorry for reposting. I have a slow modem too. It's just reposting has always been a PLEBA way of life, so I thougth that was the thing to do, but I'll stop. Sorry! I won't do it anymore.

Can'tSeeOrBeSeen said:
Daisy and D4B, I'll fix your pics next and post them later on today with some others....

I did both my avatar and this one some time ago.... Enjoy! :drool: :drool:

3346%3A43523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A8%3E573%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A597945%3Bnu0mrj

:drool: :drool:

Thank you very much! I love it! I love those 80's ones you just put up too! *THUD*:drool:

Oh that one showed up! Maybe it just doesn't repost if it was an attachment.

P.S.... I have a question, maybe some of you can help

I've been trying to attach a .gif file to my signature line and it won't accept it. No matter what I try, I can't get it to load. How are those of you with pictures getting yours on there? This has been perplexing me for weeks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Moonie :D

Can you get rid of that text for me Can'tSeeOrBeSeen????

Pleasepleaseplease...

:drool: :drool: :drool:

L

attachment.php

Last edited:
Yea, i got that one...

but i was wondering if it's possible to do the entire pic...

Elijah is sooooo adorable
Love that name btw :)
Makes me think of another Eli... :)

L

Back
Top Bottom