Say Cheese!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
It seems like it's been a while since there was an all-inclusive, free-for-all thread. 'Kay, how about pictures of any and all of the guys smiling (maybe even Paul!). Grins, smirks, snarls, laughs, curled lips, full teeth, dimples, smiles big and little. Total bonus is not only do we get a bunch of super-cute pics of the band, but smiles are also super contagious!!!

concert07-edge01.jpg

details.jpg

ad-jt17.jpg

A_018.jpg

It's about time we had another smile thread. I'll look through my pics and come back.

Bono has the cutest smile, I swear.

His smile transformed, it seems, over the years-in the early 80's, it just looked innocent, then in the late 80's, his smile back then managed to look innocent yet rather devilish at the same time, and then in the 90's, especially the early 90's, it just looked flat out devilish.

And I love every variation of his smile. :D.

Angela

I never realized how few smiling pictures I have...and I think most of these have been posted about 14 times in the last 2 weeks...
33659%3A%3B923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233625%3A%3B53%3Aot1lsi

33659%3A%3B923232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323365785%3B65ot1lsi

33659%3A%3B923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232336794%3A%3B67ot1lsi

33659%3A%3B923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232336794%3A6%3A4ot1lsi

Moonlit_Angel said:
Bono has the cutest smile, I swear.

His smile transformed, it seems, over the years-in the early 80's, it just looked innocent, then in the late 80's, his smile back then managed to look innocent yet rather devilish at the same time, and then in the 90's, especially the early 90's, it just looked flat out devilish.

And I love every variation of his smile. :D.

Angela

I've noticed that too! It's not just his smile, it's the entire look on his face sometimes. I have wondered, did he do this on purpose, as part of all of his different 'looks,' did he stand in front of the mirror posing and perfecting them, or did they come naturally with the era? That's our Bono!

There was that wide eyed innoncence and cuteness of the early days, kind of an intense stare of the UF times, the sexy direct glare into the camera of JT, the smirk and smugness of ZOOTV, the stretchy, sometimes rubbery forced faces of Pop, the soft, elegant, almost 'I love you' look in the eyes and gentle smile of Elevation. It's the smile, and the whole look on his face that went with the rest of the eras. Now I know I'm not imagining things now someone else has noticed it. I believe it's there in some form in almost every pic.

U2Kitten said:
I've noticed that too! It's not just his smile, it's the entire look on his face sometimes. I have wondered, did he do this on purpose, as part of all of his different 'looks,' did he stand in front of the mirror posing and perfecting them, or did they come naturally with the era? That's our Bono!

Hehe, yeah, I can just see Bono standing in front of the mirror perfecting the various looks, LOL. :D.

Originally posted by U2Kitten
There was that wide eyed innoncence and cuteness of the early days, kind of an intense stare of the UF times, the sexy direct glare into the camera of JT, the smirk and smugness of ZOOTV, the stretchy, sometimes rubbery forced faces of Pop, the soft, elegant, almost 'I love you' look in the eyes and gentle smile of Elevation. It's the smile, and the whole look on his face that went with the rest of the eras. Now I know I'm not imagining things now someone else has noticed it. I believe it's there in some form in almost every pic.

Yes! :yes:

Exactly!

That is the best description of the looks on Bono's face throughout the eras. Very dead on.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom