Saw a sign at the Vegas show...could it have been a PLEBA girl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Very hilarious sign that even made Bono pause and laugh. "Adam, let me ride your wild horses!"
biggrin.gif
Sounded like a PLEBA sort of thing...was it anyone from here?

-sula

LOL! That definitely sounds like something a PLEBA girl would write. If the person who made the sign was here though, she probably would've told us about it by now.

That's a GOOD one-I made a sign for Edge that said-'I'm no '4-eyed' MIT student, Edge, and I think you're HOT'!

and one for Bono that said- 'Older' gals need Bono lovin' too! I don't know if they saw them-I held them up @ the outside tip and when I went into the heart.

I also had one that said-'I'm here from Boston' that Edge saw when I was in the heart and he smiled
smile.gif
He looked SO 'pretty' in that turquoise shirt
eek.gif

The girl with the Adam sign was standing right next to me!!!! Adam saw it and laughed.... he also saw my sign and laughed.... Larry read it, but no sticks for me.
frown.gif
Oh well... that's OK... I got a pick and Edge signed my license plate last night, so that made up for the lack of Larry's stick.
smile.gif
And, who am I to complain? I have a freakin' picture taken with Larry... he signed my shirt and he signed my program. Geesh. Still, can't help but feel a bit depressed that it's all over.

Moonie

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

ARGH!!! I missed them again, hey Dana how long after I gave you back those keys did Edge come out? You remember?

I'm glad you got that plate signed, and would you believe it, I can't find my pick!!!! I put it in my pocket and guess it fell out when I was getting my cash or something.

Oh what a horrible way to spend the day after my last show, not only elevation withdrawal but also a lost pick. Darn!!!

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Back
Top Bottom