SaVe Me.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sevikins

Refugee
Today I went to see the Ring.
It's the scariest :censored: movie I've seen ever since I could go see it. It surpassed From Hell and the Mothman Prophecies. I doubt I could sleep anyway after watching it.
Would anyone like to allay my fears and post up their favorite U2 pic?

Sure , Everything For U .

new17.jpg

:wave: :wave: :wave:

seriously??? is it that scary?? lots have told me to not go see it, cos it's so scary-i'm seeing it tomorrow..i love scary movies, but i have a VERY vivid imagination..and well, i see things and stuff.. all in my mind. arrgh! i wanna see it but i don't- i know i'll be kicking myself for it.
*is scary movie wimp*:reject:

Sevikins said:
Today I went to see the Ring.
It's the scariest :censored: movie I've seen ever since I could go see it. It surpassed From Hell and the Mothman Prophecies. I doubt I could sleep anyway after watching it.
Would anyone like to allay my fears and post up their favorite U2 pic?

Woooo! I love scary stuff!:der:

Here's a sweet Bono ready to comfort you!

3358836%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A476%3C494ot1lsi

:hug:

I saw a trailer for that movie awhile ago at the movies, scared the sh*t out of me...now when I see the previews on the TV, I either look away, or quickly change the channel.
A friend from work saw it, said it had him freaked out for the rest of the night.
I think I'll miss that one.

You know what they say -- curiousity killed the cat. God, how true that is! I wished I hadn't voted to see that movie, if I could go back in time, I would've stayed home instead.

Jam Jar said:
seriously??? is it that scary?? lots have told me to not go see it, cos it's so scary-i'm seeing it tomorrow...

Yes it is. I hid in my sweatshirt for the last 20 minutes. And this is the girl who laughed at The Exorsist.

LOL Steph!

I thought it was good, not the scariest thing I've ever seen though. Nothing's as scary in the theater than it is watching at home all alone in the dark. It was prolly the best movie I've seen in a theater since........*thinks*..........oh, well Signs, I love than movie, but besides that, it's the best movie I've paid to see in a long long time.

Back
Top Bottom