San Diego pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the above pic and the following were sent to me by Arlin, a really nice guy we met in line :)

8b4973ac.jpg

f565440f.jpg

Re: Re: San Diego pics

LuminousTimes said:

Hey Bono stole my sharpie! Well actually my eleven year old son's sharpie...My son wanted it back, too...lol
:laugh: That's really funny, because someone next to me was flipping out about not having a pen and the security guy told her it was Bono's pen!

I think it's funny, anyway. :shifty:

Kelly, I'm such a dork...I noticed him signing your shirt after Kariann and I arrived from our sprint around the building but I didn't realize it was you! :reject: Congratulations, anyway!

Last edited:
Here are 3 more pictures:dance: He is so....:drool:

alt.jpg

alt2.jpg

And my favorite...
biggrinbounce2.gif
... I love John... he was so nice to take my camera and take some pictures for me... I saw him this weekend and he called me sweety... hehe.. I just want to rub his head...:heart:
alt3.jpg

agentmissa said:
And my favorite...
biggrinbounce2.gif
... I love John... he was so nice to take my camera and take some pictures for me... I saw him this weekend and he called me sweety... hehe.. I just want to rub his head...:heart:
alt3.jpg

awww, missa! i love at how bono's looking at you- that's a great photo!! congratulations, once again. :heart:

I haven't been coming to this part of the forum and was going to miss these last nice pictures.
Congratulations ladies. You now possess extremely rare and precious [touched &] autographed items. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom