Salute to Greatness Award program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonohero

The Fly
I told Val that I would look for my program from the Salute to Greatness Awards Dinner in Atlanta in 2004. I found it! Here are the scans that I made from it. Enjoy! Let me know if want any specific page scanned! My personal pics from the event are very dark and grainy, so I don't think I'll post those. The first pic I'm including is one with Bono and Coretta Scott King that has been floating around for a while from a professional photographer, I assume.

bonosalute.jpg

cover with flap
001-2.jpg

cover without flap
randomness001.jpg

inside cover
001-Copy2.jpg

Bono's page
001-Copy-2.jpg

Thank you, bonohero. I have never seen what it looks like.

bonohero said:

Thank you Jamila! That was a great review of the activities. It was so awesome to be able to share that moment with Bono. Did you get any good pictures? I was pretty much at one of the back tables, so my pictures aren't that great.

Hey bonohero - thanks for your very kind response!

Actually, I got quite a lot of good pics from that day (as I had also attended the press conference before the event with Bono and Coretta Scott King).

kellyahern was also there that night and has posted some of her pictures before in PLEBA so she might be willing to repost some of them for you.

I have been to seven of Bono's speaking engagements but I must say that Bono's special day in Atlanta will always be at the top of my favorite of his speaking engagements.

It was just that extraordinary of a day.~

IN THE NAME OF LOVE....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom