Salom?!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Somebody with AIM is going to have to send the original version to me.

azalea5348

I started a thread awhile back about this song! I have the original on an imported CD and I also love it!!! It makes me want to do other things besides dance!!! I love it so much I put it on a special CD for alone time with my hubby!

It would be incredible to hear the guys play this live! I know I'd go nuts!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

For those who want to order the original, its on the Even Better Than the Real thing single along with Where Did it All Go Wrong....

I agree with others regarding the excellence ? sexiness ? and the complementary connection between Salome and Billy Boola. As songs I see them as a sister and brother. Another song that I find quite sensual and which doesn?t much attention is Theme From Let's Go Native from the Passengers OS1 album. This got me thinking of making a sexy Achtung Baby CD. I think of it representing the first act of AB where we can imagine the character ? The Fly ? slithering down the back alleys of ?Nighttown? on the prowl for some ?action.? A story of lust ? seduction ? and sex. Anyhow ? it could be a good CD for a 1 hour workout on the treadmill ?

The Fly: Down Into Nighttown

1. Bottoms (Zoo Station Remix) (Instrumental) ? Miss Sarajevo single (4:11)
2. The Lounge Fly ? The Fly single (6:28)
3. Holy Joe (Guilty Mix) ? Discotheque single (5:08)
4. Billy Boola ? In The Name Of The Father Soundtrack (3:43)
5. Salome - Even Better Than The Real Thing single (4:32)
6. Lady With A Spinning Head (Extended Version) -Best Of 90s B-Sides (6:06)
7. Theme From Let's Go Native ? Passengers OS1 album (3:07)
8. Mysterious Ways ? (The Perfecto Mix) Melon album and Mysterious Ways Australian CD single - (7:06)
9. Even Better Than The Real Thing (The Perfecto Mix) - Best Of 90s B-Sides -(6:38)
10. Can?t Help Falling In Love (Triple Peaks Remix) ? Who?s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses UK CD single (4:34)
11. Do You Feel Loved ? POP album (5:07)
12. Night And Day (Steel String Remix) ? One single (7:00)

63:43

Back
Top Bottom