Rush Limbaugh and Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anniea

Babyface
My friend was listening to that radio talk host Rush Limbaugh today on 770 wabc in New York. She said he was talking about different celeberties and got on to Bono. Something about him reading that Bono is madly in love with his wife. Then Rush said that he knows for a fact that Bono has a Mistress and his wife (ali)knows about it. Someone right away e-mailed him and asked him where got this info. Rush said he can't disclose that, but he heard this from someone (a reliable source)and he believes it.
I think this is BS. Did anyone listen to his show today? He has a website; I haven't checked it out. I think Rush has it out for Bono.

Do you know when you walk into the house and something doesn't smell quite right and your shoe feels uneven and slippery and you look down and bend the sole up and see something there that doesn't belong there? It is called "Rush Limbaugh."

Well, I am going to go ahead and put the padlock on this one... Any questions, please read the FAQ first, then feel free to contact myself or any of the other mods if there are any additional questions...

And Rush Limbaugh is an eejit... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom