*runs around screaming*I HATE WET FLOORS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
Alright, so tonite I went to the movies with a bunch of friends, we saw MIB II[which may I add was very cool]anyways, we didnt go until like 10:30 and when we came out it was about 12:05 so they were getting ready to close for the night, and the floors were wet and there was no sign and I slipped and fell and my back is killing me now. The pain would be less worse, but it isnt, because a few months ago I fell playing soccer[heh heh heh yeah I know I'm a geek]on the hard gym floor, so ever since then my back bothers me, aaaaah so un fair. :mad: :madspit:

BTW-I dunno how I was able to run around lol. :evil:

Last edited:
i am guilty of being graceful. i have fallen one to many times. thanks to my fantastic knees. i feel your pain. i busted my ass in high school while waiting to pay for my lunch. i was standing in line, and my foot slipped on a spilt milkshake. well i fell and dumped my CHOC MILKSHAKE on my ZOOTV shirt that i got the night before at the concert! i was pissed! i however laughed. that is all i could do. :lol:

LOL yeah my gym coach got a real good laugh at me falling....*sigh*LOL and he was in the army and then called me lazy and told me to get up and get back in the game or do 50 push ups.

my favorite of my own was in my church parking lot during the winter.....i was walking and i hit ice and completely wiped out and fell on my knee...then half the ppl in the parking lot asked me if i was ok and i :eek:.....then 3 weeks later when i still had a purple bruise the size of a small grapefruit, i had to explain it over and over to ppl cause soccer started and it was clearly visible.......woo clumsy!

I...uhh...made with the appendage whomping *counts*...twice at gymnastics practice and once at gymnastics class...
the latter of which was followed by a "holy CRAP what was that sound?!" from everyone in the gym...
:eek:
yeah coordination...

I've got a story. When I was making my First Holy Communion, I actually slipped and fell on the altar in front of everyone in the church, it was sooo embarrasing, and the Priest had to help me up.

AliTheFOADist said:
I've got a story. When I was making my First Holy Communion, I actually slipped and fell on the altar in front of everyone in the church, it was sooo embarrasing, and the Priest had to help me up.

That happened to one of my friends, only it lead to five other kids falling over and a bloody nose.

In my middle school gym classes, my instructor said she'll always remember me as getting the most head injuries...:rolleyes:...I was always falling and cracking my head on somethin'.

Okay...don't even bother with the, "Gee, that explains a lot!" comments, ladies...:p :D

I was practicing dance steps and moves and I didn't land a jump step right. I didn't put the foot flat on the floor, so I fell and tore three ligaments in my right ankle! Ouch! That was a second-degree ankle sprain! That was no fun! Then, unfortunately, I slipped on some wet cement someplace and hurt the damn foot again three weeks before my second Elevation in Atlanta in November. I went to the show with a smarting foot! Ouch!

my main problem is that i drag my feet a bit whilst i walk.....so my feet always catch on stuff and then i'm really just tripping a lot on everything............and then i act like nothing happened cause i'm always so :eek:.....

LMAO, I fell down the stairs yesterday and landed on the dog, he screamed really loud:laugh: Sorry Paddy!

Back
Top Bottom