RUB-A-DUBLIN! Prepare for LeMon's MOVIE ATTACK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
Oh dear oh dear...

Today there was a movie festival here in Hungary. I was also ther with 2 films. The jury, audience, everybody LOVED them. It was really great feeling. I have really good chance to win the fest. But something is done already. There will be a film festival in Dublin in April. And sy promised, that he will bring my films to DUBLIN. :)))

Maybe I'll be there too. But I'm sure, somedody will watch my movies...
AliBono05.jpg

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

Awww, congrats Mr_Lemon, that's so cool!

May I ask what kind of films they are?

Wow, you got them shown in Hungary and now you can have them viewed in Dublin and who knows who will be there.
wink.gif

WOW!
congratulations!!]

if you ever bring your films to pittsburgh, let me know!! i love going to see non-Hollywood films!!!

It's a kinda TV Shop advertisment, called JEDI SHOP. I sell lightsabers :) I can say now, its quite funny...

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

wow MrLemon congrats!!! I didn't know you were into films, I'm studying film as we speak. I'm really happy for you.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

*SQUEAL!!*

I wanna do films, too!! Where are/did you guys study?? I'm in Seattle, sadly, so the pickin's are scarce as far as Film Schools.

CONGRATS LeMon!!!

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

He's prettier than you think...

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

I'm just some fruitcake who thinks he's a pimp.

Voted Most Likely To Be Responsible For Unexplained Disappearances Of Women's Clothing

I'm currently at USC Scott, freshmen. Mr. Lemon lives in europe, so i have no idea.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Back
Top Bottom