RSOC Meeting #220 - Zoohawks and Poptarts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
I have a personal affinity for Adam's funky side. Can we share pictures of the AB, Zootopia and Pop Eras this week?

Any Adam pictures are, as always, welcomed here at the RSOC :wink:

AdamOSBWE3m7.jpg

AdamOSBWE3s31.jpg

I love this one: :heart:
AdamOSCE31.jpg

Thanks for the assist on finding the #, Kelly :up: it was much appreciated. Definitely saved me time trying to look it up (I'm something of a scatterbrain :reject: )

Carmel :hug: :wink: We can't miss our weekly Adam fix!
Tuesdays are my favorite days. No matter how many repeat pictures get posted, I always enjoy looking at them; and I almost always end up with at least 1 pic that is new to me.

AdamOSCE4s9.jpg

AdamOSCE4m12.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks for the assist on finding the #, Kelly :up: it was much appreciated. Definitely saved me time trying to look it up (I'm something of a scatterbrain :reject: )

Carmel :hug: :wink: We can't miss our weekly Adam fix!
Tuesdays are my favorite days. No matter how many repeat pictures get posted, I always enjoy looking at them; and I almost always end up with at least 1 pic that is new to me.

AdamOSCE4s9.jpg

AdamOSCE4m12.jpg

:yes: There are a few here I have never seen! Your second one is one of them!

Sad_Girl - :bow: You do wonders for my Adam collection..

My little contribution to the thread:

vote.jpg

sebastian2.jpg

adamgreensleep.jpg

You have been holding out on us SG:shame:

j/k:wink:
Oh the good ole days when you never would see Adam with out a cig or a cocktail in hand:drool:
Yes I have a thing for bad boys...why eles would Adam be my favorite.:giggle:

:yikes: :shifty: :lol: Thats all for now, sorry. If you shook me at the moment, all you'd find are Edge pics, as those are the ones I'm collecting/sorting/organizing at the moment :edge:

Don't worry - when I see an :adam: pic I don't have, I still save it away for a rainy day :wink:

Back
Top Bottom