RSOC meeting #206 - Adam at Play

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:
I was wondering does anyone have the pics of Adam in the green shirt on?

Here are some more pics with his green shirt on :drool:

paris1007058bt.jpg

paris1007053hv.jpg

paris1007050rt.jpg

:ohmy: I do not have that one in the middle!!!
Thanks a bunch:wave:

Damn he looks good in green:drool:

He can wear a suit and look so classy in it and who would have know green would looks so good on him!!!

Miroslava said:
Alright, back from Vegas, and operation Adam was a success!!

:hyper:

Kevin and I were pre-established ellipse buddies. Sadly, since my plane was delayed for night 1, I couldnt really join him in line... Well, I probably COULD have, but chose to go to the back of the line... :( He won the lottery night 1...

Anyway, still got a GREAT spot all things considered 2nd row outside ellipse behind 3 lovely (and height challenged girls). Hi girls! :wave: Dee-dee (not sure if this is how she spells it) was pulled up in LA (not sure which night) and was the girl that wanted to go say hi to Adam! :lol:

For night 2, Kevin won the lottery again, so I did much screaming for the both of us! :D

Was first on the ellipse and grabbed my favoritest spot EVER which is to the right of Bono's mic, after all was said and done I ended up a bit closer to Adam than Bono, but no worries! :love:

So Adam comes out and I think he laughed as soon as he saw me (no signs yet)... Anyway, signage deployed was as follows.... Not sure of what songs or what...

But pretty early on:

"Adam Clayton: El Zorro Plateado"

Also early on

"Ok: I am officiall shameless. Guitar pick?"

He saw it and laughed...

A few songs later (as BD or ISHFWILF was ending?), he came right up and leaned forward to hand me a pick... I think I massaged his fingers... and when I say I think, I mean I did :shifty:

During Love and Peace I deployed the cheekiest part of the operation

"Well, since that worked, how about a kissie" as I pointed to my cheek

He laughed, so I immediately switched to part 3 which was

"Why the laughter? Did I push too far?"

which of course ellicited more laughter and winking etc... :drool:

Much later in the show, I showed him the last one

"So, are you sick of me and my signs yet?"

To which he gave me a mock pensive look... I laughed and pointed at him with a scowl and he laughed and he shook his head effusively saying no... (like he has a choice :lol:)

So operation Vegas Silver Fox was a resounding success... :heart:

WOW!!! Congrats on all the Adam action, Miro...I hope I get lucky like that next month

I dont have the signs saved on my computer anymore, but they look just like the other ones. Regular piece of paper, printed on the computer, red chevrons at the bottom. Most people behind me can hardly tell I have signs since I hold them in front of me and I have it timed so I show them to him as he's already looking in my direction...

As for the pic, I could scan it later tonight. There's nothing fancy about it. No engrave signature or anything, but it did come directly from his hands to mine :drool:

Thanks girls! And much luck Carmel!

Visual proof of the Adam love in Vegas... Adam during one of his visits: :drool:

fk4rux.jpg

I am the one with the rail smack in the middle of the face :wink:

Last edited:
Thank you Miro! What an awesome veiw you had there. I love the way he stands.:drool:

BTW great shot!! Who took the pic?

Hmm DebbieFromBoston (which I should have said earlier).

I asked her for the original format picture :love:

Back
Top Bottom