RSOC meeting #200 - Any Adam at all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
x33.jpg

ElevAdamConcertColor21.jpg

ElevAdamConcertColor24.jpg

I was never an Adam fan until he sobered up and his hair went gray/white. Now I think he's so handsome I can't believe it.

You guys should start a separate thread for just pictures of Adam holding a sharpie though!

HAPPY 200th!!! The Silver Fox was as cool as EVER on 9/20 he walked around the ellipse and when he got to my side I jumped up and down like a maniac yelling ADAM I LOVE UUUUUUUU!!! He stoped for a moment and gave me his sexiest charming smile and a nice wave then he was off!!:love: :faint:

Carmelu2fan said:
HAPPY 200th!!! The Silver Fox was as cool as EVER on 9/20 he walked around the ellipse and when he got to my side I jumped up and down like a maniac yelling ADAM I LOVE UUUUUUUU!!! He stoped for a moment and gave me his sexiest charming smile and a nice wave then he was off!!:love: :faint:
Oh yes! Your concert! Where's your review? :lol: :whistle:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

Oh yes! Your concert! Where's your review? :lol: :whistle:

Well I figured there was enough reviews going on around!! I am glad most of them are positive because I had an AWESOME time!!I did not get into the ellispe and I was not on Adam's side:( But I was right on the outer part on Edge's side and they all did come down to the ellipse for LAPOE.:drool: I do have a few pics but they suck :mad: I was to busy jumping up and screaming!!! I amlost lost my mind when they played DISCOTHEQUE!!!:dance:

Carmelu2fan said:

Well I figured there was enough reviews going on around!! I am glad most of them are positive because I had an AWESOME time!!I did not get into the ellispe and I was not on Adam's side:( But I was right on the outer part on Edge's side and they all did come down to the ellipse for LAPOE.:drool: I do have a few pics but they suck :mad: I was to busy jumping up and screaming!!! I amlost lost my mind when they played DISCOTHEQUE!!!:dance:
:lol:
G;ad you had an amazing time!
Hey, Edge isnt all that bad to stare at :wink: :drool:
But Im glad Adam recognized the biggest Adam fan was in the arena. :giggle: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom