RSOC/CLAN/Adam lovers report here......................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Someone has a birthday in ten days...........
what are we going to do???
It's a wednesday, hummmmmmmm................
Just thought I'd remind you!

I'm keeping a countdown too
biggrin.gif

I was thinking we have an all out par-tay here on PLEBA...we can post pics...talk about our favorite man...etc...and maybe that night we can have a chat and talk all things Adam!

That was the longest sentence ever because I am so excited! Woohoo!
biggrin.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

*squeeze*

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 03-02-2002).]

Well, I can't take the day off from work....so I'll do as much as I can before and after work.
I'll probably make a cake, but I better think of something more creative than that...

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Well, I can't take the day off from work....so I'll do as much as I can before and after work.
I'll probably make a cake, but I better think of something more creative than that...

Hehe...Yay Spring Break!

I'm all excited cause I have nothing to do that day except meditate on the wonderfulness that is Lord Clayton
biggrin.gif

Maybe I'll get creative and make some goodies...

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

*squeeze*

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Hehe...Yay Spring Break!

I'm all excited cause I have nothing to do that day except meditate on the wonderfulness that is Lord Clayton
biggrin.gif

Maybe I'll get creative and make some goodies...

Aw! Yeah! I gots spring break too! They must know to have spring break over Adam's birthday or something. hehe! Since I made a cake for Larry's birthday, I'll make one for Adam too. hehe! ANY reason to have a cake is a good reason. mmmmmm.....Adam......and cake.....*drool*

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

*sniffle* I have spring break then! My parents don't own a computer, so I won't be here. Oh well! At least I will be here in spirit!
smile.gif

Hugs and stuff,
Mary Ellen

I just remembered this last night!! I will definitely join the celebration. No break, but I think I could squeeze Adam into my schedule.
wink.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Official Club... ah, I was close.

(And to think, I'm more or less a memeber!)

Originally posted by hippyactress:
*squeeze*
wink.gif

And the best part is, I didn't even think of that when I wrote it. PLEBA chat is taking over my BRAIN!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

i'm back from a looooong weekend chock full of wedding things. it wasn't my wedding....it was a friend's.

AND I CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE ADAM'S BDAY!!

I wrote one or two stories about him. Maybe i will post them and share them with ladies who might not have read them.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by elizabeth:
I wrote one or two stories about him. Maybe i will post them and share them with ladies who might not have read them.

Me! Memememememeeee!!! I want to read them!!!!

BTW, one or two stories? lol! Is it a 2-parter?

------------------
~BP Fallon

~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

I almost forgot his b-day was so soon! I know I'm a terrible person. I'll probably have to work that day, but I'll join you for as much of the party day as possible! For all the people who mentioned cake, that sounds like an excellant idea! I love cake!
Elizabeth- Please post your stories! I am an avid fan of all PLEBA stories, so I would love to read them! ~Jen
smile.gif

LOVE YA ADAM

Let's see more of that willie of his LOL!!!!! Hopefully next album, there will be another picture of Adam nude like in the Achtung Baby sleeve, sigh, a girl can dream.

Happy Birthday stud!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by the_fly2002 (edited 03-03-2002).]

I gots the spring break too, so I'll.. do something.
Watch videos (I'll have r and h by then), wear the Pants and bake a cake, share it with my family, but not tell them it's for Adam's birthday cos I'd get teased ruthlessly. My family's cruel like that.
I'll be here off and on all day and all night after nine cos we only got a modem at home and I clog up the phone line.

------------------
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

and wasnt lord clayton looking oh so fine at the grammys. i hate to go back to that but i only saw it yesterday and i cant get over his cuteness.

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

What does RSOC stand for? Hmm, I used to know. Maybe Resident Sparkyaholics Online Community. No, that's not exactly right. The Resident part is right. Hmm, AM knows.

We should have a PLEBA chat the night of Adam's b-day to celebrate! But you all have to wear silk pajamas or Adam pants (but only legit ones) while you're chating. Very Adamesque.
biggrin.gif

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

RSOC Official Home Page
to answer all your RSOC questions!

------------------
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 03-03-2002).]

I'm probably gonna visit him
wink.gif

Here's what I found on Naomi in THe Sunday TImes Style:

Naomi Campbell, 31
Supermodel, author, singer, occasional antifur campaigner and notorious (and self-confessed) tantum-thrower

She says: "You're an ugly bitch with the head of an alien." (To a fellow airline passenger, whom Campbell then threatened with arrest)
They say: "A manipulative, scheming, rude and impossible little madam." (A member of Elite management after Campbell was briefly fired in 1993)

I can't believe Adam dated her. Two different worlds... I'm happy he's over her.

LOVE YA SPARKY! I'll get you a new sarong...

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by elizabeth:

I wanna read them!!!! PLEASE, post them

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

WARNING: A MYSTERIOUS STRANGER HAS TAKEN OVER HIPPY'S COMPUTER AND THIS IS NOT HIPPY POSTING THE FOLLOWING!!!!

Originally posted by the_fly2002:
LOVE YA ADAM

Let's see more of that willie of his LOL!!!!! Hopefully next album, there will be another picture of Adam nude like in the Achtung Baby sleeve, sigh, a girl can dream.

Happy Birthday stud!!!!!!!!!!

wink.gif

Ask and you shall recieve
wink.gif

Let's get the party started a little early shall we?
biggrin.gif

3338486323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D323238896792%3Cnu0mrj

I hope hippy doesn't get banned for posting that!
wink.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

*squeeze*

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 03-04-2002).]

<Feel the Adam-luv>

I hope to have a picture of my little project. I 'acquired' some materials for a tribute - so hopefully it will be done by bday.

Mone

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by DML:

Aw! Yeah! I gots spring break too! They must know to have spring break over Adam's birthday or something. hehe! Since I made a cake for Larry's birthday, I'll make one for Adam too. hehe! ANY reason to have a cake is a good reason. mmmmmm.....Adam......and cake.....*drool*
lol.amen to that!!! i cant think of a better reason to bake a cake

Back
Top Bottom