RSOC #298 - Pictures YOU took

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eltimbomofo

War Child
Let's post pictures YOU personally took of Adam alone or with others, in or out of concert. Any era is cool.

I'll start.....

2005-04-18to2005-04-20Denver1092.jpg

adam0098.jpg

I know that there are a lot of people who have Adam pics taken by them, I will fiddle with my can and see if I can download them onto my comp but I'll have to do it tonight, since Im off to work,
the pics I took are from the Hawaii show and I coulndt find the attachment for the computer to get the pics downloaded so I to get prints... :|

BonoFox1 said:
HI!!! LOL!! your formername was um rather :lol:

Great idea for a thread ;)

Cutting and pasting from a different thread...

Originally posted by indra
You aren't waxing gerbils anymore? How very sad. What will the poor bikini wearing gerbils do now?

Welcome back.

No no sorry. Actually that name was based on an old joke that ran it's course a few years ago. Has nothing to do with Richard Gere, but strangely enough, I do some business with a guy who is a stand-in in movies and a dead-ringer for Mr Gere.

BonoFox1 said:
Here are some pics (and I hope this counts) that I DIDNT take but they are fan pics ...My Hawaii adam pics are in my friends cam...So I hope its fair to post fan-taken pics too :)

Nice pix for sure, but I thought it might be cool for people to post stuff they did themselves considering that there are quite a few people here who have gone to multiple shows and gotten up close.

Back
Top Bottom