RSOC #277: Rearview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bum9.jpg

bum10.jpg

bum11.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
this is RSOC #278 - I did 277 last week

this was the first Tuesday in a long while that we didn't start an RSOC - so it really wouldn't have been 'Another' week going by without an Adam thread
not that I'm complaining :shifty: I do so love Adam's atomic bum :cute:

and we certainly do need more participation in the RSOC's :yes:

please forgive any doubles I post - I am on a dial up connection and getting a lot of red x's :madwife:

:uhoh: I feel so bad about forgetting RSOC. I've been working over time again trying to save for my next trip and ...well that's a lame excuse really:reject:

Magpie said:
I couldn't let another week go by without an Adam thread, so for the first time, I'm giving it a go at starting one. Hope no one minds!

bum.jpg

Thank you:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I never noticed that Adam's leather "ZOO" pants buckle and zip in the back....So many questions come to mind when I see this pic...

:hmm:

^ That last one. I mean.. damn :ohmy:

I fear that I too belong in the box of shame with Carmel :reject: I don't mean to neglect RSOC, stupid real life responsibilities :madspit:

Promise to try harder
cuteness.gif

Picture347.jpg

IMG_1370-1.jpg

40816a18.jpg

1Adamworkout.jpg

:giggle::drool:

Sad_Girl, you're right, this should be #278. Sorry about that. I don't know how to change a thread title, though...

However, the last RSOC thread was started two weeks ago: 03-27-2007 06:04 PM - RSOC #277 - Dream Date Adam. That's why I said I didn't want another RSOC-less week to go by.

Magpie

there's no need to change the title; I was just pointing out it hadn't been so terribly long since we had an RSOC and if it was started two weeks ago, it was still building last tuesday, which is kinda cool, actually :lol: but it explains why it confused me so much

:madwife: Hey BD!!!!

You know Adam is fine, just admit it.:wink:

Kaf, you joined me in the box of shame:cute: Good to know I am not the only one...:wink:

You are welcome:wink: If you have more pleas feel free to post them. I know I will enjoy them very much.

OMG!!! I have not been here I a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time! Oh how I missed the bum! I have made a couple U2 to other people but have not been around here to much! Happy :adam: Day!!!!!!

:faint: :combust: Oh how I haved missed these smiles when I needed them most!

Back
Top Bottom