RSOC #263 - Pop! the champagne..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Title says it all :drool: Let's have some slutty blonde Pop!Adam :rockon: Cookies for anyone who posts the blonde Pop!Spikes :combust:

discoadam.jpg

My favorite pic of Adam with slutty blonde hair:drool: Edge is looking fine too:heart:
st2.jpg

GG is here!:ohmy:

Carmelu2fan said:
My favorite pic of Adam with slutty blonde hair:drool: Edge is looking fine too:heart:
st2.jpg

My fave too :drool: Though I'm surprised you're not more of an Edge girl now after your sexy beach encounter :whistle:

Of course GG's here :shh: *closetSparkyfan*

I certainly look at Edge in a different way than I used too. But Adam is still #1 :heart: :adam: :heart:

I got my blonde Adam's mixed up Kaf. I posted some ZOO Adam pics did'nt I :reject:

^ I think I can forgive you for a ZooAdam or two :wink:

Bibien said:
*puts out a plate at the table for Bibien*

I hadn't seen that last pic before either :combust: That's why you girls rock :hug:

49lk6yq.jpg

43ho5s7.png

4cxapvo.jpg

First I didn't like his look during the Pop era, but now I think he looked so hot then, especially in this last pic :drool:

Last edited:
kafrun said:
^ I think I can forgive you for a ZooAdam or two :wink:

I hadn't seen that last pic before either :combust: That's why you girls rock :hug:

Thanks babe:wink:
PopU2CC229.jpg

All of my Pop pics have Edge in them :cute:

kafrun said:

:heart: thanks!
And 2 more of my favorites:
4gewcxc.jpg

497dgtz.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:
st2.jpg

:shifty: WHERE?"

:shh:

:uhoh: I just found out that the pics I posted were all the Adam pics I saved from Pop.... only Adam I seem to have lots of is AB :uhoh:

that last SATS one :drool:

Kaf, I came out of the closet ages ago :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:

*whimper* :faint: :love:

Not that you gals seem to need my help, after seeing how well last weeks RSOC did without me.... :shifty: but I can't resist Pop Adam :drool:

So glad you got your Photobucket back SG:wave:

Yeah, POP Adam:drool:

Back
Top Bottom