RSOC #249 - Shiny new pics..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Adam girls - for shame! We can't miss another week of RSOC :shame: Adam is currently off somewhere thinking up a punishment for each and every one of you :tsk:

:shifty:

This week's theme is obviously recent pics. Posts all your favorites!

IML-big_u2_4614.jpg

adam2.jpg

:lol::heart:

:drool: Lawdy, I am in heaven... Adam is so cute with all those expressive posses:giggle:

610206D.jpg

Thanks Kaf:hug:

DSCF1221.jpg

Last edited:
kafrun said:
Adam girls - for shame! We can't miss another week of RSOC :shame: Adam is currently off somewhere thinking up a punishment for each and every one of you :tsk:

adam2.jpg

It looks like he is saying " Talk to the hand cause I anit listenin"

I hope Adam punishes me...good:drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
Is that his car? Did Adam drive?:hyper:
Yes. Apparently he had trouble with the parking :giggle:

From Habib(In the meetings and sightings subforum): "We thought the rest of the band would shortly arrive and lo and behold Adam Clayton arrives,,,,,driving his own Bentley!!!!! I didn't think much of his driving skills as he struggled with parking the vehicle correctly and when he got out, he forgot to pull the handbrake up, causing the car to roll back :lol::lol:"

kafrun said:
Adam girls - for shame! We can't miss another week of RSOC : shame: Adam is currently off somewhere thinking up a punishment for each and every one of you : tsk:

adam2.jpg

Carmel - it's more like "Don't talk to me until I've had my coffee!" :lol:

We've been very very bad girls and deserve to be punished :yes: :shifty:

kafrun said:

Yes. Apparently he had trouble with the parking :giggle:

From Habib(In the meetings and sightings subforum): "We thought the rest of the band would shortly arrive and lo and behold Adam Clayton arrives,,,,,driving his own Bentley!!!!! I didn't think much of his driving skills as he struggled with parking the vehicle correctly and when he got out, he forgot to pull the handbrake up, causing the car to roll back :lol::lol:"

:ohmy: Adam driving a Bentley:drool: Nice.

Even though he had a moment where anyone eles would be totally embarassed...I bet Adam, being the coolest man around, played it off quite well.:adam: :heart:

Drea- We all know Adam must have his coffe/tea/espresso before any business is conducted.:wink:

:bow: SG, those pics!:combust:

Last edited:
Ohmy, ohmy, ohmy.... I am dead...and happy! :hyper: :love:

Thanks to all the serious shit I had to deal with recently :)madspit:) I missed Idon'tevenknowhowmany RSOC meetings....and I missed you so!!!! :sad:
I am trying to catch up, so I checked out the last 'buttonless' thread - god bless the one who started! :drool: - and this one ... and I think I have an overdose... not that I'm complaining...

I did want to ask where is last week's thread because I could not find .... and there was NO RSOC last week :shocked: :
yes, dear Adam, please punish all of us, for we have sinned .... may I suggest that you put us in a dimly lit cell and you yourself supervise our repentance .... ?

:sexywink:

waynetravis said:

that pic was taken by.............me :D

:shocked: OMFG... You was that close to Adam:drool:
I am so jealous of you. Is it possible to be jealous and happy at the same time?:wink:

Back
Top Bottom