RSOC #247 - Man at work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
Continuing the labor day/working theme lets have some pics of Adam with his Bass
(or as he thought of it when he bought his first one, 'A guitar with only four strings' ) :cute:

AdamCBWEra12.jpg

AdamCBWEra116.jpg

AdamCBWEra119.jpg

AdamCBWEra17.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Continuing the labor day/working theme lets have some pics of Adam with his Bass
(or as he thought of it when he bought his first one, 'A guitar with only four strings' ) :cute:

AdamCBWEra12.jpg

AdamCBWEra116.jpg

AdamCBWEra119.jpg

AdamCBWEra17.jpg

that first photo is quite hansom!

^^^^^^^^^^^^ O!! M!! G!!!!!!!!!! :combust: :faint:

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bow:

You're very welcome Sad_Girl :wave:
Yes,Carmelu2fan I always move in mysterious ways when I'm little boozy ;)

Usually I'm not an Adam-girl, but yes he's so sexy...
adam015.jpg

:drool: You sure have alot of great Adam pics Chacco, I think you are an undercover Adam gal:wink:

19f7f2c5.jpg

Any ole reason to post this pic

Back
Top Bottom