RSOC 241- Baby Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carmelu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Sorry could not think of anything better. Just wanted to see everyone's favorite Baby Adam pics from -Boy, War, UF era's.

1de25bc3.jpg

33_004.jpg

9c926b1a.jpg

34533A3B47232327Ffp33B3Dot3E23273D7.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:
Sorry could not think of anything better. Just wanted to see everyone's favorite Baby Adam pics from -Boy, War, UF era's.

Does this mean there will be a RSOC-thread without anyone posting the recent pic of shirtless Adam in the green shorts? :ohmy:

:wink:

Re: Re: RSOC 241- Baby Adam

Merc said:

Does this mean there will be a RSOC-thread without anyone posting the recent pic of shirtless Adam in the green shorts? :ohmy:

:angry: :sad:

:lol:

What a great theme, Carmel! Baby!Adam :cute::drool: This cheered me right up ^_^

Re: Re: RSOC 241- Baby Adam

Merc said:

Merc:lol: bad girl:madwife: I am going to have Bono spank you with Larry's drumsticks.:bonodrum:

Re: Re: Re: RSOC 241- Baby Adam

kafrun said:

:angry: :sad:

:lol:

What a great theme, Carmel! Baby!Adam :cute::drool: This cheered me right up ^_^

So glad I could help.. I like listening to New Years Day and looking at Baby Adam pics.:yes: Chers me right up, oh yeah and chocolate.

b9852055.jpg

5f25613b.jpg

1983curly.jpg

1979u2button.jpg

Brigit your pics are new to my eyes !! MANY MANY thanks to you dear.

Re: Re: Re: Re: RSOC 241- Baby Adam

Carmelu2fan said:
I've never seen this one! Thanks Carmel! :heart:
Merc: if you feel like posting those pics: go ahead, I will not complain.. :wink:

Hello everybody!
bravo.gif

20zsow0.jpg

20ztchf.jpg

08399u2vief5.jpg

08430u2vink1.jpg

theeternal.jpg

...well, someone did mention Adam and Baby in one sentence...this is the first one that pops into my mind :evil:

:shh: It is going to be an unwritten rule here at RSOC: you HAVE TO find a reason to post this pic :wink:

Baby, baby, baby...
3109.jpg

3956.jpg

a79063c9.jpg
:cute:

Re: Re: Re: RSOC 241- Baby Adam

Carmelu2fan said:
Merc:lol: bad girl:madwife: I am going to have Bono spank you with Larry's drumsticks.:bonodrum:

:ohmy:

:shifty:

:flirt:

:evil:

:lmao:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RSOC 241- Baby Adam

Bibien said:
Merc: if you feel like posting those pics: go ahead, I will not complain.. :wink:

But I haven't saved them :reject: ...yet! :shifty:

scha said:
theeternal.jpg

...well, someone did mention Adam and Baby in one sentence...this is the first one that pops into my mind :evil:

:shifty: :giggle:

Scha, thanks for posting btw! :wink:

scha said:
:shh: It is going to be an unwritten rule here at RSOC: you HAVE TO find a reason to post this pic :wink:

:yes: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom