RSOC #239 - summer stretching on the grass..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Drea mentioned her idea for a RSOC with summer/beach themes. I hope you don't mind me going ahead and using your idea :uhoh:

5a67bcc4.jpg

If anyone has more from this set and can post them, they'll go straight to the top of my 'people to love forever' list :wink:

1adamsuzie6.jpg

AdamCOSE6s41.jpg

AdamCOSE6s4.jpg

AdamCOSE6s42.jpg

1adamsuzie2.jpg

Suzie :sad: :wink:

I'd like to remind you you did ask for these :wink:

I happen to think the world of Suzie btw - she seems to be a great lady and just wonderful for our Adam :heart:

44036.jpg

44035.jpg

:hug: Oh SG...no problem, I would do anything for you and Kaf BTW...I totally agree with you on your comment above. She is taking good care of our Adam.:yes: He is looking better than ever these days.

Did I ever tell you girls how much I just :heart: RSOC-threads... and you? :wink:

Adam'sbaby said:

I'm very :grumpy: that he didn't play the concert here like that again! But, no no, they had to do the concert outdoors this time, in the freezing rain, of course... :|

It would have been :combust: to see Adam like that at a concert! :drool:

kafrun said:
Drea mentioned her idea for a RSOC with summer/beach themes. I hope you don't mind me going ahead and using your idea :uhoh:

5a67bcc4.jpg

Mind? Hell no! :drool: Just post hot enough pics so that I can forget about my painful-as-hell-and-blistering-up-shoulders sunburn, okay? :wink:

AdamCCEra4s33.jpg

I cropped it out of this one - but this one seems to have been re-sized in PB and is now even smaller than that :yikes: let me do some digging and I'll see what I can find :)

Carmelu2fan said:
Let me add to that - :scream:

They really are lovely together though :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
I happen to think the world of Suzie btw - she seems to be a great lady and just wonderful for our Adam
I'm totally with you there :yes: Good for them. It's just that I turn the colour of my avatar when I see pics of them together :sad:

Back
Top Bottom