RSOC #236 - The man and his fans - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Upon consulting with my other RSOC girls ( :nerd: ), I concluded that a part 2 of this thread: http://forum.interference.com/t159621.html would be in order. I know there's more to be dug up, so I'm gonna make you work for it this week :sexywink:

2005-06-13_dsc_0086.jpg

2005-06-13_20050613_082_3_1.jpg

2005-06-13_u2_048.jpg

PICT0260.jpg

PICT0266.jpg

x1pRx2w7jvFDRFHnoltvmcqH-PSrVmXElgX.jpg

I know she's a PLEBAn, but I don't believe I know her. Whoever she is, she's my hero :faint:

DITTO

kafrun said:
x1pRx2w7jvFDRFHnoltvmcqH-PSrVmXElgX.jpg

I know she's a PLEBAn, but I don't believe I know her. Whoever she is, she's my hero :faint:

I read her story in the PLEBA dancing girls thread. It may still be there. Look how close she is to him...I would :faint:
*runs to check*

Now I'm sure that *somebody* or *something* is deliberately
trying to keep me away from my RSOC home....
my internet connection ALWAYS breaks down on Tuesdays....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Again I have a message for whoever or whatever it is: YOU WON'T WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
:madspit:

So back to topic: WHOA, you have a huge collection, Kafrun!
I so love it that even the elder U2 fans, men like his age, who are probably following U2 since the very beginning are excited to meet him! (Not just us, crazy - hey it's complimentary! :wink: - Adam-girls...) Somehow it shows me he is a honest person, people believe in what he does and who he is....
Like this man:

kafrun said:

scha said:
Now I'm sure that *somebody* or *something* is deliberately
trying to keep me away from my RSOC home....
my internet connection ALWAYS breaks down on Tuesdays....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Again I have a message for whoever or whatever it is: YOU WON'T WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
:madspit:

So back to topic: WHOA, you have a huge collection, Kafrun!
I so love it that even the elder U2 fans, men like his age, who are probably following U2 since the very beginning are excited to meet him! (Not just us, crazy - hey it's complimentary! :wink: - Adam-girls...) Somehow it shows me he is a honest person, people believe in what he does and who he is....
Like this man:

DAMN that internet connection!
:madwife:

So glad you made it here this week scha:hug:

Back
Top Bottom