RSOC #218: Fro Fro Fro!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
[B
bwAdamC7.jpg
[/B]

Is that the pick? I never knew that unitil you said that! I didn't know what that was!:shrug:

Yes, I'll toast to her! While we're at it, I'd like to toast for you too, Carmel, since you've alsobeen very nice with sharing your pictures!

:wink: Gee Thanks Jez:hug: You are a cool gal yourself, I had no idea what was in Adam's mouth!! I always thought it was a cig myself. Good eye there
:up:

smk1379 said:

Is that the pick? I never knew that unitil you said that! I didn't know what that was!:shrug:

Ah, well... I don't actually know what it is, but that was just my first thought... I don't think it's a cigarette thought, it looks a bit strange to be that. I just assumed it was a pick... :reject:

1.gif
Aw, I'm happy to share my Adam obsession :drool: :D
and I think it was a pick in his mouth :up:

there were a couple of pictures in this thread I didn't have yet, too :combust:

bwAdamC12.jpg

I actually saw him put his pick in his mouth so he could play the keyboard thing during "City of Blinding Lights."

Reminded me of the pic in the Rattle and Hum album of Bono with a pick in his mouth.

thrillme said:
I actually saw him put his pick in his mouth so he could play the keyboard thing during "City of Blinding Lights."

Reminded me of the pic in the Rattle and Hum album of Bono with a pick in his mouth.

Wasn't that on a European TV show? Maybe Gremany? And, isn't a link on that one site with the 60 minutes clip? I have that link on my computer at home!

thrillme said:

:ohmy: Do tell!!!!:hyper:

Kelly:hug: With all this Grammy/ Hawaii talk I forgot it was Tuesday. Thanks for reminding me:wink:

BabyfaceAdamOSC.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom