RSOC 213 - The Ammo's still in the Camo.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
333fa392.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

I didn't disobey the rules. This thread was hiding from me when I started a whole different one, with like no rules at all except for lots of Adam. Then The threads were merged. :crazy: so it looks like I was purposefully just ignoring the whole theme of the thread. I really really wasn't! :no: :uhoh: I'm not a troublemaker! :sad:

Those were her "rules" from her original post in the thread she started... I believe they were directed to one of our "young friends"... not you. And quite amusing, too!

And, hey, Adam's wearing pants in all of your posts, isn't he?!? So, you pass that test... :wink: !!

Now, find some pics where he's NOT wearing pants, and we'll talk! :evil: :drool:

MsPurrl said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bringing in the New Year with style.

Ruuuules. Please follow.
1. Lowspeed.
2. Keep your fantasies to yourself. Write them in your diary, your journal, whatever. Please don't post them here.
3. Coherent thoughts and sentences are also good. Punctuation is a bonus.
4. Stay on topic.

Theme - Pants.

Happy New Year.

Sicy, you are my hero! :applaud:

:der:

MsPurrl said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bringing in the New Year with style.

Ruuuules. Please follow.
1. Lowspeed.
2. Keep your fantasies to yourself. Write them in your diary, your journal, whatever. Please don't post them here.
3. Coherent thoughts and sentences are also good. Punctuation is a bonus.
4. Stay on topic.

Theme - Pants.

Happy New Year.

Sicy, you are my hero! :applaud:

My apologies: Souly, not Sicy. :reject:

I thought I has posted somewhere in here that I was merging the threads...

Sorry for the confusion... so yes, the first few follow the theme, then the other ones had the theme of whatever goes which works for me :D

Any Adam is good...

And holy, that picture of Adam on stage looking back :combust:

Miroslava said:
I thought I has posted somewhere in here that I was merging the threads...

Sorry for the confusion... so yes, the first few follow the theme, then the other ones had the theme of whatever goes which works for me :D

Any Adam is good...

And holy, that picture of Adam on stage looking back :combust:
Miroslava said:

:reject: I'm easily confused :eek: :wink: :laugh:

Pants :drool:

Atomicbum_lg.jpg

Anyone who has the video of this? I would really appreciate it.. :bow: It's from the live8 show.

jq6es4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom