RSOC #207 - That Clayton charm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bibien said:
I bought the dvd yesterday and I tried to make some screencaps, but really they're crap. :reject: I need more practice :rolleyes:

fnbj2e.jpg

fnbj83.jpg

And shirtless Adam right after the show, before getting into the car:

cap0062ig.jpg

cap0122sv.jpg

cap0145vs.jpg

Sorry, very poor quality, :reject: but they were very dark..

Are these hot caps from the normal version, or must I pay more for the duluxe version to see Adam in his full glory?

At the May 9 show in Chicago, swandiver and I were in the second level behind the stage. When Adam was leaving the stage before one of the encores, he paused at the top of the steps, looked around, and smiled and waved. The smile was a lot like this one.

AdamVertigoSmile.jpg

Bibien said:
I bought the dvd yesterday and I tried to make some screencaps, but really they're crap. :reject: I need more practice :rolleyes:

fnbj2e.jpg

fnbj83.jpg

And shirtless Adam right after the show, before getting into the car:

cap0062ig.jpg

cap0122sv.jpg

cap0145vs.jpg

Sorry, very poor quality, :reject: but they were very dark..
ok i wasnt all that arsed about buying this dvd, now suddenly i am. :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: If I remember correctly, the first one was taken from the behind the stage seats, he came out and waved. :shocked:

What I would not have given to be there!

Now that he knows how crazy all the girls are going over him, he's started teasing us :shifty:

(don't stop, Adam! :sexywink: )

:ohmy: I would have fainted. :giggle:
[especially since i was in the back]

i_love_adam said:

Are these hot caps from the normal version, or must I pay more for the duluxe version to see Adam in his full glory?

They are from the deluxe version (beyond the tour). :)
I hope you won't be disappointed because this robe-thing is not a big part of the video, only a few seconds. You don't see that much.

Back
Top Bottom