RSOC #205: The Silver Fox

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Silver. The best reflector of heat.

Can someone explain Caucasian chest hair to me, please? Why was it that when he was younger, say, in the Streets video, Adam had a hairless chest but you can see he has some chest hair now? Did he shave it then or what? And, since he's got a silver head, he's got a silver chest too right?

Adam Chest hair: :faint:

Modern Day Adam: Silvery chest hair
VertigoAdamOSC101.jpg

VertigoAdamOSC102.jpg

VertigoAdamOSC103.jpg

VertigoAdamOSC107.jpg

JTHAdamOSC12.jpg

Smooth as a baby's butt!

I am not certain what Adam's secret is ... chest hair on other men I know simply changed from one color they carried their whole life to grey/silver as they got older - I'm thinking Adam cerainly must've done something along the lines of shaving or having his chest waxed (Ouch!) at different times over the years. I know this process will make hair color and consistency change

Smooth
BabyfaceAdamCC9.jpg

Hairy
BabyfaceAdamCC.jpg

hey girls! I need a small favour..I can't find the pic of Adam (this tour) when he's touching someone in the audience.I need it fast but I can't remember where I last saw it :der:

arhitetka said:
yes! thank you,I knew I could count on you :happy: :happy: :happy:

the idea of this happening to anyone makes me :faint:

He did this to someone that was four people away from where I was standing! I was so :hyper: excited, I was practically climbing over the rail reaching for him. :shifty: his bodyguard didn't like that very much. :reject: :lol:

Adam is definately :combust: lately!

Here's some angles on the Silver Fox that I got to witness first hand:wink:

3.jpg

From the top.

6.jpg

From the back:lol:

63.jpg

And looking right at me during the concert. (10/4 by the way)

Just felt the need to share:drool:

I've found him to be the sexiest member of the band from the early Afro days straight on until now :combust:

Everyone else is just finally seeing what I've always sen :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I've found him to be the sexiest member of the band from the early Afro days straight on until now :combust:

Everyone else is just finally seeing what I've always sen :wink:

This is actually my fave look of his, the shorter 'fro. (From Sunday Bloody Sunday video or Red Rocks video)

14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom