RSOC 202 - Deep blue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
Adam has the most beautiful deep, dark blue eyes! They're gorgeous! And the shade of blue seems to be hard to catch in a picture. (Between the glasses he wore for so long and getting him to look directly into the camera, there just aren't enough shots of those eyes!)

So, come on and share any pictures you have of Adam's beautiful blues! :flirt:

VertigoEraAdam111.jpg

He really does have pretty eyes.

If you have that Joshua Tree documentary, there are a few close-ups of him, and that's really the first time I really saw his eye color. I knew they were blue, but not that shade of blue! Not a shade of blue I see very often either.

thrillme said:
He really does have pretty eyes.

If you have that Joshua Tree documentary, there are a few close-ups of him, and that's really the first time I really saw his eye color. I knew they were blue, but not that shade of blue! Not a shade of blue I see very often either.

No I don't have it, but I'll definitely put it on my Must Have list. Thanks for the tip!

Ohh, he looks *so* good with silver hair... of course you know what they say about Adam... ;) That he's like a fine wine - he only gets better with age. It's so true...

...He's gonna be the sexiest 60 year old anybody ever saw (when he gets there). ;)

kellyahern said:
4d061712.jpg

This was on webshots (I edited the other people out because they're kids and I don't know if they would want pictures of themselves posted, even though it was on webshots)

Ah B-E-A-uuutiful! Only kids and they get to take pictures with THE ADAM?!?! geesh, some people have all the luck!!

Great pictures. Many of which I haven't see before.

Let's see colours that have never been seen
-Electrical Storm

Back
Top Bottom