RRHoF part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joerags said:

Me too.

Especially when Bono was talking about how Adam was going to take a bullet for him. Shit, I'm starting to tear up again.:sad:

That was amazing. Just when I thought I couldn't love that band anymore that did it for me :love:

one4u2 said:

That was amazing. Just when I thought I couldn't love that band anymore that did it for me :love:

I think my mom even teared up when he talked about the bullet. I know I did, even though it's the like, millionth time i've heard the story...them all standing on stage and bono telling it...intense.

laugh.gif

Really bad gif I just made, but I dunno, that part makes me bust out laughing because Bono just starts laughing hysterically! :laugh:

Thank you for the stills, Queen Bee!

The show was fantastic--VH1 did a better job than I'd expected, except that they cut a bit of Bono, Edge & Adam's speeches. Other than that, it was a great TV program, and not just for U2--I really enjoyed Percy Sledge's segment, because he seemed like a sweet-natured man with a big heart who enjoyed performing so much.

And I believe that "mystery girl" seated to the left of Adam is Susie Smith. It's nice for him that she was around for this ceremony, and his birthday.

Ok, I usually do this in the All I Want Is U2 forum, but as a former PLEBA lady myself :shifty:, I know a lot of the PLEBAns don't venture out into other forums. ;)

So here's the deal, I'll send the next two peeps that post here a DVD copy of the U2 VH1 rock hall induction broadcast.

Thanks for the nice pics you ladies have posted in this thread! :wave:

That was fast!! :lol:

labell, u2granny and (because I'm in a giving mood :wink: ) miss becky shoot me an e-mail at tradingerised [at] yahoo [dot] com and include your name and complete mailing address, and your dvds will be on the way soon. :)

Offer is closed now, thanks ladies! :wave:

erised said:
That was fast!! :lol:

labell, u2granny and (because I'm in a giving mood :wink: ) miss becky shoot me an e-mail at tradingerised [at] yahoo [dot] com and include your name and complete mailing address, and your dvds will be on the way soon. :)

Offer is closed now, thanks ladies! :wave:

Thank you so much! :bow:

joerags said:

Me too.

Especially when Bono was talking about how Adam was going to take a bullet for him. Shit, I'm starting to tear up again.:sad:

i printed out all the transcrpits fri...really funny, swwe, moving stuff.. But I'm looking foward very much to actaully seeingeeing the VH1 thing [sib is tapoing it- i don't have cable]

onthe most srious side....with the kdak 'moment'... I'm old enough with being a quite preciciuos kid in certain ways and early, early teens to not only have lived tthrough 1968 BUT know why theose 2 losses were so terrrible for our country nd IMHO the world.

So I ONlY heard the story iof the threat around Xmas holiday time 03.and I was literally kind of ill for 2 days before the actuall holiday. I just tied all those real memories with the possibilty..shivers it stillmakeds me shiver {in a bad bad way}

Last edited:
erised said:
Ok, I usually do this in the All I Want Is U2 forum, but as a former PLEBA lady myself :shifty:, I know a lot of the PLEBAns don't venture out into other forums. ;)

So here's the deal, I'll send the next two peeps that post here a DVD copy of the U2 VH1 rock hall induction broadcast.

Thanks for the nice pics you ladies have posted in this thread! :wave:

:flirt: we could always do a trade :shifty: :sexywink:

I'm uploading Queen Bees 4 part version of the Hall of Fame to ysi now. I have started with file No 4 ie Adam onwards but it will be a while before I have a link to post.

LostAtMoon said:
I basically don't have video bootlegs to trade so there's no hope for me. :( Now I'm depressed again.

:hug:

erised and I are old trading buddies. I'm sure I could get a copy and if I do I can get a copy to you.....:shifty: that is if she wants to do a trade with me right now :D I should probably ask her first. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom