Rolling Stone: There's a Picture of Larry with his son

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onebloodonelife

Blue Crack Addict
Now, I know that Larry is uber protective of pictures of his family getting out, so I was shocked when I saw a picture of him playing with his son in Oahu.

JCOSTER said:
I'm surprised at Rolling Stone for using that picture!

Some months ago, they published one of Bono and Eli at the beach.

I wonder of they get consent for the photos or just publish them? I don't get the mag anymore so I don't know what pic this is, but I guess if they were in public, there's nothing to be done.

biff said:

I don't recall seeing that one. Does anyone have it?

It's one of the ones from California during Vertigo w/ Bono, Ali, John, and Eli. The one in RS was a shot of just Bono and Eli (or maybe John? but I think Eli). Bono had a hoodie hanging from his head, Ali was wearing jeans and a purple shrug.

Liesje said:

It's one of the ones from California during Vertigo w/ Bono, Ali, John, and Eli. The one in RS was a shot of just Bono and Eli (or maybe John? but I think Eli). Bono had a hoodie hanging from his head, Ali was wearing jeans and a purple shrug.

Are those pictures here somewhere ( Bono and family) ? I missed them! :(

Yeah, they've been posted in several threads. I don't have them on my site b/c the boys are in them, but I've seen them posted before.

Liesje said:
It was John in the Rolling Stone picture, not Eli.

Liesje said:

here's the shots. they were also on a previous link, so i'm guessing they are ok to post again:

beach7.jpg

beach4.jpg

beach3.jpg

beach2.jpg

beach.jpg

Liesje said:

Some months ago, they published one of Bono and Eli at the beach.

I wonder of they get consent for the photos or just publish them? I don't get the mag anymore so I don't know what pic this is, but I guess if they were in public, there's nothing to be done.

this is a pic of larry with ava and ezra from Honolulu, it got posted here a little while back, some celeb site had it..

Galeongirl said:

this is a pic of larry with ava and ezra from Honolulu, it got posted here a little while back, some celeb site had it..

Now it's other pic wwww.u2log.com

Please, erase one 'w' and cop and paste the link.

:wink:

Aime said:

Now it's other pic wwww.u2log.com

Please, erase one 'w' and cop and paste the link.

:wink:

:ohmy: :censored: :uhoh: :shifty:

I have mixed feelings about this picture because I know Larry will be pissed if he sees this photo got to the public eye. :sad:

...but this man is hot or what! :combust:

...and has a very cute boy too! :cute:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
^^^hmmm dunno know aboutLArry as a wrestler..I mean he has the skinniest legs I have ever seen on a man :giggle:

Forget that! Look at his upper body!

Mind you:

untitled3ez1.jpg
100906cena2dp2.jpg

Larry maybe even better than the real thing! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom