Rolling Stone Russia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Souly

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Has this been posted yet?

_u2.jpg

^ definitely hehehe

Edge... :drool: :drool:

And Adam!!!! He looks exactly like his dad there!!! :ohmy: :happy:

Oh, that's just beautiful, thank you so much...

As for translation, I can make out "U2" and "REM!" And atomic bomb. Many Americans of a certain age were taught early on how to recognize "atomic bomb" in Russian!:)

There really isnt much to translate that is u2 related. the headline (bono is holding) says "as long there is no war"
then it says u2 "released the disc how to dismantle an atomic bomb" everything else is non u2 related. like the headline all the way at the top, it says "new album elvis presly"

DPrinceNY said:
There really isnt much to translate that is u2 related. the headline (bono is holding) says "as long there is no war"
then it says u2 "released the disc how to dismantle an atomic bomb" everything else is non u2 related. like the headline all the way at the top, it says "new album elvis presly"

Damn, you beat me to it! And I just spent the day translating the titles of Russian children's books for the librarian.:huh:

Last edited:
:bow: thanks for scanning this! They all look hot, but Bono looks just stunning.

:evil: Just what are he and Adam doing?

(*runs screaming before the mods kill me*)

BTW, anyone read the article? DPrinceNY or u2granny?? I'm not much of a Russian speaker
:huh: :lol:

Haha, what a badass photo. I love how the three boys have their arms crossed lookin' all hardcore and then Bono's out in front with a typical Bono pose...it's a very well composed picture, I'd draw it :drool:

props to the poster :up:

Back
Top Bottom