Rolling Stone Russia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:
Is Adam left handed? He has his left hand in the dominant position.

:confused: I'm right handed, but I cross my arms just like Adam does. I think it's just how you learn to do it.

That is one hot picture! The guys all look really good. Though I agree with Dismantled: Bono, take those bloody glasses off already! Quit hiding your beautiful eyes from the world! :yes:

DPrinceNY said:

and i thought i was the only russain on the site

I know of at least 2 more, Russian girls named Aine and OlgaSuper.

Thanks for posting this! You know I like U2 and I like Russia too, I also collect Russian history stuff.

I would really like to get a hold of one of these Rolling Stone mags!

Absolutely priceless.

Thanks so much for posting it. :dancing:

Souly said:
Has this been posted yet?

_u2.jpg

Oh well, hello there!

What a lovely sight on this awful rainy morning!:drool:

VicksSs said:
BTW, anyone read the article? DPrinceNY or u2granny?? I'm not much of a Russian speaker
:huh: :lol:

I didnt even know Russia had its own Rolling Stone edition. Can you get this in the US? I dont have the article as I cannot read it. Its apparanly a January 2005 issue.

beli said:
Is Adam left handed? He has his left hand in the dominant position.

Possibly, although I cross my arms that way too. I'm right-handed, left-sided. Your "side" is very important in gymnastics b/c it determines which way you twist, which direction you do your cartwheels/round-offs, etc (also, non-gymnastics things like what arm you prefer to hold babies with, the pattern of fingers when you fold your hands). I've never noticed any correlation between what "hand" you use and what "side" you are. Perhaps Adam is left-sided?

Elsie said:
:bow: thanks for scanning this! They all look hot, but Bono looks just stunning.

:evil: Just what are he and Adam doing?

(*runs screaming before the mods kill me*)
:ohmy: What do you think they are doing?:eyebrow:

DPrinceNY said:

I didnt even know Russia had its own Rolling Stone edition. Can you get this in the US? I dont have the article as I cannot read it. Its apparanly a January 2005 issue.

Oh, alright :) Well, the picture speaks for itself, doesn't it? :cool: :D

Is that a picture of some kind of microbe on Edge's shirt? Maybe he'll have a bacteria series of shirts for the rest of the tour. :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
:ohmy: What do you think they are doing?:eyebrow:

:angel: Absolutely nothing, as I believe that they are all 100 percent heterosexual.

Rachel D. said:
Is that a picture of some kind of microbe on Edge's shirt? Maybe he'll have a bacteria series of shirts for the rest of the tour. :wink:

:drool: bacteria... i hope he has some other types of single celled organisms too :combust:

Elsie said:

:angel: Absolutely nothing, as I believe that they are all 100 percent heterosexual.
Who said they weren't? :eyebrow:

You must have one seriously dirty mind.

I, of coarse never even considered it from that particular angle. :angel: :wink:

i_love_adam said:
NONONO! Adam is not left-handed!

Of course he's not left handed! You can see him playing the bass with his right in all those old pics! Even though my husband is left handed but plays guitar with his right:huh:

:censored: :censored: :censored:
:drool:
This is probably my favourite pic EVER, they all look so gorgeous!! I'm dying!!

Edit: If someone ever finds this pic-or edits this pic-without the text, it would be.. well, I would build an altar for that person. With flowers, U2 records, dead peoples heads and stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom