Rolling Stone pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Hey...I just got my new Rolling Stone in the mail and there is a pic from that Stones Chicago concert when Bono came up on stage.
:drool: :drool:

Has anyone scanned it yet? Its so much better then the random audience pictures we've had on here so far.

Oh and RS refers to it as a meeting of "two of rock's greatest frontmen".

Also, Bono's got a big fat ring on...its very impressive.

OMC, where did I put the magazine? Too much crap in my room! :banghead:

Who's on the cover?!

Yaaaaaaay!!!
You are the BEST!!!!

:hug:

I'd have to cut the pic out to scan it and I'm a big nerd so I save all my Rolling Stones.
Its sad.

But, THANK YOU!

Here ya go....I had slight difficulties...sorry it took so long!

3356%3A83923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323342%3A3%3B83%3Aot1lsi

The quality of that scan isn't the greatest...so I wouldn't be offended if somebody else could offer up a better scan! :shifty:

You should have seen the first scan I did with my scanner...it made them look like they have skin cancer or somethin'! :huh: I had to use my dad's scanner to make that one.

BC: Stupid scanner!!!!!!!!! The picture looks like crap!

Captain Obvious: Gee, that sucks!

BC: *kicks the scanner*

Captain Obvious: Gee, that's not gonna help!

I don't think its THAT bad. I mean, he does look a little.....large but thats OK!
Its still better then the pics we had before!

:drool:

Like Daisy says, I don't see anything wrong with the pic... at least on the Bono side!

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I don't think its THAT bad. I mean, he does look a little.....large but thats OK!
Its still better then the pics we had before!

I think Bono looks a little large because he's standing next to Mick Jagger, the fookin skinniest man on the planet! I think Kate Moss would look large next to Mick Jagger lol

Thanks for the scan Kat :)

Thank you Rainbow! I was looking for that one all over!

Bono looks fine! Mick looks good for a guy almost 60 years old, come on, he's been touring for 40 years! Bono is 42! How amazing is that? I hope Bono will still be out there at that age too! Mick and Bono rock! Two of my all time favorites!

daisybean said:

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Perhaps you are not looking deep enough. (and I'm not just saying that cuz he's feelin' himself up).

LOL, Daisy! I think he just has his thumb in his pocket.

And I agree, there's NOTHING wrong with that picture

CMM said:

*Cocks head to side*
*Covers Mick and.... *Shudder* Keith*

There. Better. :)

Keith Richards=Night of the Living Dead:barf:

LMAO! True, there was a Keith Richards pic posted in PLEBA once that was just plain scary! Does anyone have that pic?

souLnation2002 said:
is it me, or does bono look a bit yellow here?

_____
and mmm... he is touching his butt.....

:drool:

:shifty:

He does look a little yellow, but if you look at the light on his jacket and the highlights on mick and keith...those are yellow...keith and mick are very tan...whereas bono is very pale...lol...i think it was just a yellow spotlight... :)

Back
Top Bottom