Roger Daltrey!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger_luver64

Acrobat
Does anybody have any pictures of Roger Daltrey from back in the 70s? I think he is so sexy. And while ur posting him post any of Pete Townshend or even Edge if u would like anybody that is hot....mostly Roger would be nice though.

Well an older Roger Daltery is on TV right now playing an imortal called Fitcarin on Highlander. He's a pretty good actor.

Sorry random

I'm more of a Townshend girl myself but...

ssrogerdaltrey2.gif

RogerDaltry.jpeg

73valentine02.jpg

daltreyx.jpg

The Who was my first concert, I thought Roger was God's gift to women. The hair, the face, the body... I was right up front, and I was never the same after that. Neither was my hearing, coins souded like aluminum to me for month. It was the mid-seventies, no one thought twice about the damage the volume might cause. I didn't care, I loved the whole experience. Now, thirty years later I'm ready to be wowed by U2, my first concert in seventeen years.

That's so cool najeena! I wish I was alive in the 70s, heck I wasn't even a thought! I wish i could go to a concert of them or U2 dangit! Maybe somday it will happen. But for now i have to wait, I'm just a young'n. HEHE! !ROGER! YAY!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....DANG IS THERE SOME HOTT ONES IN THERE! hey buddy! (you know who i am talking about!)

I hope your talkin about Roger, cuz...........he is the hottest guy in this thread......And pete, so, you could be talkin about him. Its just Edge dont stand a chance against Roger, the way they look anyway. But when it comes to guitars, i dont know who is better, Pete or The Edge? Anybody know?

I just saw a new Who complilation Mag

hi tiger_ & Edgette,

I didn't have time to flip through it [didn't hve the $$ anyway for it now] but I just saw before I got to the netcaFE...

Uncut Mag put out ? another? NME Orignals >as they call it< for The Who Interviews, Pics, reviews etc.

THanks~~ Edgette for all those Who photos... ah- takes me back to '70 & '71 performances! I got to run up to first row ['71] Who's Next tour---took some great photos myself!

Those Edge photos bought out the 10% Edgyness in me :D ![bonoist, here] real nice photos!!

Back
Top Bottom