Roger and Pete

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
These pics are for you Cute Irish Bono:wink: so you can see Roger, I decided to put Pete too cause I think he's so cute!
Does anybody else think they're cute?
Roger
rogerness.bmp

rogerness2.bmp

Pete
peter.bmp

peter2.bmp

:drool: :heart: :drool:

Last edited:
I don't know if I'd ever call Pete cute. Certainly Roger was in his day, in the seventies I thought he was God's gift to women. That hair, that face, that body... he's short like Bono, too.

:sexywink:

TheWho4Life said:
These pics are for you Cute Irish Bono:wink: so you can see Roger, I decided to put Pete too cause I think he's so cute!
Does anybody else think they're cute?
Roger
rogerness.bmp

rogerness2.bmp

Pete
peter.bmp

peter2.bmp

:drool: :heart: :drool:

OMG!!! He was my first crush!!!Oh, how I loved Roger Daltrey !!! When I was in 7th grade, I had so many pictures of him,I practically had Roger Daltrey wallpaper in my bedroom!:love:

I thought Pete was cute,too .He has beautiful blue eyes . I don't know if it's been proven he's a perv or not. I sure hope not,he's one of the greatest songwriter's of all time!

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane with The Who!!:applaud:

I found this picture of Daltrey. It looks so familiar,I think it might have been a poster at one time.This is around the time he did the movie"Tommy" and ...I became infatuated with him...:cute: ...and his 1000 watt blue eyed stare...:heart:

33%3A39%3B6%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C369724%3Bot1lsi

Here is Roger by the sea,around 1975...:cute:

...come sleep on the beach,keep within my reach,I just want to die with you here,I feel so high with you near...:uhoh:....or something like that...oh QUADROPHENIA!!! What a masterpiece that is!!!..

33%3A39%3B6%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C3697253ot1lsi

TheWho4Life said:
:drool: :drool: SUCH A HOTTIE! Well I mean Roger not Helen Reddy lol.

LOL! I know,Roger at his cutest! I remember staying up late to watch him on "The Midnight Special"(that's the show the pictures with Helen Reddy are from). He was just so cute but he's another one who just has 'that something' :sexywink:. He's not really that good-looking (although his eyes and hair are incredible) but Roger Daltrey has personality and sex appeal galore!:drool: Thank you again for reminding me of those days .I'll always love him...:flirt:

Oh your welcome! I wish I lived in the 70s though! I would be one spunky hippie I know it! But I dotn only like Roger I think Pete's pretty cute too! Well they are all cute, I wish I could have been there in the 70s when they were really famous:(. But my parents were :)!

TheWho4Life said:
Oh your welcome! I wish I lived in the 70s though! I would be one spunky hippie I know it! But I dotn only like Roger I think Pete's pretty cute too! Well they are all cute, I wish I could have been there in the 70s when they were really famous:(. But my parents were :)!

I wished I was older back in the 70's so I could go see The Who!!! I used to dream that I was married to Roger Daltrey even though I knew he was already married and I was only 12!!LMAO!!! A gal could dream...:love:

Check this out! Classic shot of Townshend and Daltrey in concert back in the 70's!! They were the greatest live band ,next to the original Van Halen with David Lee Roth, of all time!!!:applaud:

33%3A4337523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C496%3C%3A67ot1lsi

Yes, the seventies were a fine time to be a teenager. The Who was my very first concert, Roger my first rock star crush. When he ran out on stage I screamed my little head off. All I remember him saying wa 'Hello, See-a-ul!' (cockney accent), but he sang for all he was worth. He'd twirl the microphone like a lasso, (heaven help anyone who got in the way), the catch it at just the right moment, never missing a beat. He spit water at the front row, which I thought was wonderful. Remembering the lightshow (this was new high-tech laser light.. wow!!) that went on while the beginning of 'Won't Get Fooled Again' played still can bring goosebumps. Pete windmilled, Moon got crazy on his drums, and Entwistle stood still, earning his nickname, 'the Ox'- but Roger was the one my eyes stayed on. Oh, they were glory days to be sure.

If you'd like to see more of him in his prime, rent 'Tommy', the movie. It's a kick, even now. And Rog never looked better.

:sexywink:

BEAUTIFUL PICS billie midol! :bow: :bow:
najeena, I have Tommy my bro got it for me for my birthday last year! I love that movie! So hott and sexy!
Pete is a cutie!

Back
Top Bottom