Rock Gods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Post your favorite rock gods of all time...(Note: all kinds of rock..alterna rock, folk, whatever. I don't discriminate)

Damon Albarn of Blur

sq-blur-damon-albarn-live-blue-t-shirt-mtv.jpg

blur_damon_160.jpg

DamonAlbarn.jpg

well apart from u2. 1 of my other rock gods.........

Peter Buck
buck.rem_165x200.jpg

Talentad and cute. :yes:

And of course.....

sting.jpg

Last edited:
Matt Bellamy from Muse:

Thats him in the middle:

027.jpg

086.jpg

Thats a really pretty one of him :drool:

Jam Jar said:

I just rediscoverd them (I bought the S&M album). I used to like them a lot when I was younger. I'm hooked all over again. And even more so since I heard Lars Ulrich saying that Acthung Baby is the best rock record of the 90's (or ever, I don't remember)... I have to watch that recording again. Anyhoo, I think they're pretty cool.

flaming june said:

I just rediscoverd them (I bought the S&M album). I used to like them a lot when I was younger. I'm hooked all over again. And even more so since I heard Lars Ulrich saying that Acthung Baby is the best rock record of the 90's (or ever, I don't remember)... I have to watch that recording again. Anyhoo, I think they're pretty cool.

yeah, he did- it was in the vh1 100 greatest rock and roll albums show. in fact, one of the reasons I like metallica is because of the drums, and of course, the lyrics :)

Bobby...
bob%20dylan-11.jpg

Jakob
popjdylanmain.jpg

Ozzy (more from the Black Sabbath days than now)
ozzy-75.jpg

John Lennon
lennon1.jpg

Leonard Cohen
Leonard+Cohen.jpg

Lindsey Buckingham
lindsey3.JPG

Neil Young
neil.jpeg

paxetaurora said:

Jody...DO YOU KNOW OF ANY WEBSITE WITH STILLS FROM THE "DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME" VIDEO?!?!

You would be my new hero.

I don't but if I find any I will let you know

Back
Top Bottom