Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceramony in NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anniea

Babyface
U2 are going to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in NYC this Monday, 3/14. Is anyone going to the Waldorf Astoria to see if they can meet the band or get a glimpse of them? If so, please take pictures.

definatey!!!
[unless :no: :help: i have a real bad cold, i feel coming on symptoms....taking remedies to prevent a full blown one]

and will have camera! wish me/ us luck! I mean to get both my 'b-men' Bono & Bruce . I have 25+ yr old concert photos of Bruce & E-street already.....wouldn't mind a new photo :drool: :heart:

ANd as for bono If my brooklyn pics come out [still nedd to go to a real Pro lab for those]......then i'll at least, at last have those. But I don't don't mind :wink: :drool: more!!! :heart:

Got to stay up until the last minute - then they cleared everyone out - including Saks employees - did purchase an Edun shirt - but really wanted to see Bono:(

seajewel said:
Got to stay up until the last minute - then they cleared everyone out - including Saks employees - did purchase an Edun shirt - but really wanted to see Bono:(

Oh that SUCKS :mad: How awful of them to let y'all get your hopes up and then toss you as soon as they come in! :(

That was a lovely article, Miroslava. Thank you for posting it. :wink:

Generally the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has a major exhibit of the new inductees into the Hall.

If anyone is in the Cleveland area, it might be a good idea to contact the Hall of Fame and see if they are going to have an exhibit on U2 sometime this year.

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom