Rock and Hall of Fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Stinkin VH1...they are going to cut it to shreds. :censored:

I'm just grateful that VH1 is showing it period. It doesn't grab all the ratings and I've read in the past that they might do away with showing it at all, so I'm happy that we'll get something.

52417786.jpg

Kelly, thanks as always for posting pics... and if there are no pictures of the other guys, nothing you can do, right? You are good, but last I checked you had no magical powers! :wink:

trish0860 said:
Sweet Jesus, Bono looks absolutely gorgeous! I cannot wait to see this on t.v.! :drool:
i promise not to turn this into a drool thread...but really, Kelly has no reason to apologize...Bono pics=:drool: Would love to see all the band, of course...but I have no complaints with what we've seen :wink:

To be fair I think the guys are probably sitting around the table and Bono is up and talking to everyone so they're focusing more on him right now.

Miroslava said:
Kelly, thanks as always for posting pics... and if there are no pictures of the other guys, nothing you can do, right? You are good, but last I checked you had no magical powers! :wink:

Well, I did conjure up another pic with a little bit of Adam in it :wink:

ecae8398.jpg

It's bedtime for me now :(. I wish I could stay up, but it's an early work day tomorrow. See ya gals tomorrow :wave:

Last edited:
Bo Didley & Jerry Lee Lewis are done...so next I guess Pretenders, then our boys...I hope...

Diane L said:
I'd just like to say that it is a lot of fun following the action with all of you.

I was thinking the same thing. There really isn't anyone I know in r/l that would sit glued to the net watching this. You guys make it a lot of fun! Group :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom